Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Saw V

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 02:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Saw V

Like I said in the other thread about Saw a while back.. I'm just waiting for Saw Balboa to come out.. I watched bits of the 2nd. I own the first. Haven't touched any of the others. I don't know why they drag series out like this. I can't name a single series that's been running this many movies and is still good other than James Bond. Star Wars flopped on the 4th, 5th, and 6th movies that they released for it. Harry Potter is just a joke, they switch directors every friggin film. And I never really cared for Saw too much. Are they honestly worth watching? I mean I will give em a shot if you guys think they are but I've never really seen a series that was any good in this many takes of the original idea...

Old 10-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

1 and 2 were great, 3 and 4 were terrible. I'm done.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 AM

I havent seen V but I already know there will be a VI, because theres is a show on MTV or VH1 called "scream queens" and these girls are comppeting for a hollywood role, they happen to say that the winner would start in saw VI. So there it is, expect it!!!

Old 10-30-2008, 01:32 PM

man i went to go see it this past monday with my girlfriend and the lady asked me for my ID which i didn't have so i couldn't get in. pissed me off. probably seeing it friday though if i can remember to bring my ID. might just put my johnson on the counter and ask her if that is enough ID for her.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:16 PM

Wife and I saw it tonight (our 4th anniversary, how romantic). Both of us agree that it was the weakest one of the series, but definitely left the door open for 6. Will we still buy it on DVD? Yep, we've got 'em all, huge fans of splatter flicks...but this one could have been way better...kinda slow in parts.