Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

salvia.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: salvia.

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

Why would you want that, Okie? Sounds really dumb to me...and frankly, I can't believe it's somehow legal.

Sorry for jacking...get back on the "new, idiotic" drug talk.
^^j^^ i know you know how it is.. IT IS REALLY DUMB! And believe me i dont want that.. i did it once and will never do it or be around it again. You know how it is when your young and trying ****. Although on a softer note, i do love my once a yr mushroom trip in the woods, nothing better than clearing your mind wandering in the woods for a day. Ahhhhhhhh

Old 04-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Retired Moderator

I am three drugs behind the eight ball (pun intended). I haven't done X, huffed fermented poo (), or have even heard of salvia. Keep that drug and shove it in your ***, as far as I am concerned. Something that does that to you has to have a side effect sooner or later. Hell, all the other "healthy" FDA approved drugs still may cause memory loss, dehydration, fatigue, sluggishness, shrunken sack, **** bleeding, Tourette's Syndrome, chronic homosexuality, loss of morals, spontaneous combustion, or even addiction to an online forum. I have enough problems...[&:]

Old 04-09-2008, 11:07 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I am three drugs behind the eight ball (pun intended). I haven't done X, huffed fermented poo (), or have even heard of salvia. Keep that drug and shove it in your ***, as far as I am concerned. Something that does that to you has to have a side effect sooner or later. Hell, all the other "healthy" FDA approved drugs still may cause memory loss, dehydration, fatigue, sluggishness, shrunken sack, **** bleeding, Tourette's Syndrome, chronic homosexuality, loss of morals, spontaneous combustion, or even addiction to an online forum. I have enough problems...[&:]
Then watch it be super health.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

I bolted out the door, jumped off the 2nd story balcony, and began to run across my parkinglot all weating shorts and a tie dye shirt..When i reached the fence i began to jump on the hood of a car to climb the fence...
Dang man - that doesn't make a very good case for the stuff, lol.

If it was all as funny as this guy, I might be inclined to try it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbkx8htAK...eature=related

I've seen too many though that are just stupid. I remember back when GHB first came on the scene. Everybody knew it was bad stuff, and it made you look retarded. Clenched fists, curling in the fetal position drooling making slurrish nonsense for words.

The weird thing is for some reason people knew that stuff was bad - people seem to embrace this stuff. But to be fair, it would appear that the 20x stuff is really all someone would need to do for the trip.

Honestly, I would like to do it, alone, in a completely dark, home-made teepee. See if I could summon the spirits or something...

Some wild stuff, that's for sure. And seriously - you guys telling me there are people on here sniffing cat ****? Come on, seriously?

Old 04-10-2008, 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw
Some wild stuff, that's for sure. And seriously - you guys telling me there are people on here sniffing cat ****? Come on, seriously?
It's from South Park, Season 12 Episode 3 called "Major Boobage", if you haven't seen it I suggest you give it a try! [&:]

Old 04-10-2008, 10:18 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

I bolted out the door, jumped off the 2nd story balcony, and began to run across my parkinglot all weating shorts and a tie dye shirt..When i reached the fence i began to jump on the hood of a car to climb the fence...
Dang man - that doesn't make a very good case for the stuff, lol.

Im not trying to make a "good" case .. i highly dont reccomend it..

as far as your cat **** quote! HAHAHAHAHA.. just watch that episode of South Park.. its going to change your life.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:56 AM

I was wondering the same thing when I Googled it...then I realized there CAN'T be anyone that stupid.

Well...actually, there are kids drinking anti-freeze now to get high. My ex from college, we were together for 7 years, used to babysit this kid who died from kidney shut down when he ingested an anti-freeze concoction at a Max Creek show. At least cat **** isn't 100% guarranteed to kill you.