Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

right now

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: right now

ORIGINAL: rrasco

cat, getting on h3 later?
fawk yea!

Old 05-22-2007, 01:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The guy down the roads pet Raven just came to the front screen door (likes dry dog food, who doesn't)), my dog is not impressed at all. Its friendly, but god their freaking looking birds, brrrr.....

Thumbnail Image
Schweeeeeeeet!! Where can I get one of those??

Old 05-22-2007, 03:01 AM

right now i just hit on the finest girl ive ever hit on in my life via facebook. im fixin to go to sleep, wake up and sell some jet skis, and hopefully get some digits from this lady.

Old 05-22-2007, 05:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: rrasco

sitting at work thinking about how much i hate school, and clammering over my assignment cuz i gotta write a 700 word essay on my hypothesis for my 2500 word essay on gun control....tell me again, why do i do this to get a degree in software engineering?

cat, getting on h3 later?
you can watching Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore and talk about the V-Tech and Columbine shootings.

forgot to add that I'm doing my homework...

Old 05-22-2007, 07:59 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: FFCBRf4i

you can watching Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore and talk about the V-Tech and Columbine shootings.
......Or write an hypothesis about how Michael Moore is the biggest douche-bag in the history of all douche-bag's. (I'd rather smack myself repeatedly in the face with a hammer than watch another one of his films.) - sorry, but I don't like him at all - plus I'm cranky and need sleep. [&o]

But to answer the original post of "what are you doing right now".........I just got back (3:30 am) from a LONG ride with a couple buddies (we started riding at 8 pm and only stopped for gas and water.) One of my buddies just bought a new 07 White 600RR (yes, I'm jealous) We rode all around the city and surrounding areas, and drained the tanks twice. Great way to finish off the day.