Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

really off topic

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 03:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default really off topic

i love beer, anyone else love beer?

Old 09-13-2006, 03:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: really off topic

yep I love beer and cigs. My problem is when I'm in the right mind I never drink then go ride. But, when I get mad, I tend to drink and not care in general. I go ride after a few beers when normally I would never do that. Anyone else ever experience this? Mayabe not the beer thing but using the bike to work through anger. When I get pissed off I tend to ride really aggressively and am much more willing to push my abilities. I don't tend to try and practice wheelies but rather speed alot. When I reach my destination I almost always think to myself "Um...dude...that was just dum. WTF were you thinking..." But I get there and am alot less pissed. My life conists of alot of people who don't care for/respect me tho. So might be diff motivations behind my angry rides. I think of it as passive aggressive suicidal tendencies. I don't WANT to die, but I am more willing to push my own limits because I know I am the only one who worries about me. I only push my limits when away from anyone else, so as not to endanger others. I am only willing to endanger my own self when angry. It's like my angry riding is therapeutic but then again stupid on my part. Anyone go through anything similar?