Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

*RANT* I hate litterbugs!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 01:42 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *RANT* I hate litterbugs!

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

What about all those **** bombs the truckers fling out the window? [:'(]
**** in their gas tank

Old 08-02-2007, 01:45 PM

I see alot of people bitching about litter but no one is saying anything about cleaning it up. We do down here where i am me and some neighbors walk around with bags and then take the truck to the dump and keep your own clean. Alot of people expect someone else to do it i guess, we probably look like inmate work release program

Old 08-02-2007, 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: FordFrenzy97

Smokers are inconsiderate anyway.
Yep, that's the spirit....

I smoke, by choice. I go outside of my home to do it. I don't smoke in anyone else's car. I won't smoke around people that are eating (like at a picnic). AND I certainly don't flik my butts anywhere, especially out my car windown.

But because this person says so, I'm inconsiderate. Unbelieveable. Now I know why I stood my ground in the "wear your Fing helmet thread".

Old 08-02-2007, 03:31 PM

If the butt screwed up my paint job on my helm, burnt my cloths, burnt me, or burnt my motorcycle I'd follow them and wtf with them.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:48 PM

Here in Maryland (in my county at least)it's a $1000 fine for littering! Never heard of anyone i know getting a ticket but that would be a duzy and they prob would think twice next time.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Nauree

I think it would be a wise investment if we bought mounted cameras. If someone threw out a cig and it hit me I'd seriously get the plate number, call the cops, and show them the camera footage.
That would actually work. Cigarette-butt or not, it's littering.......and around here.........it's a $500 fine, non-negotiable. But I do like the idea of flicking it back into their car, their face expression would be priceless (if they could stop coughing that is.)

Old 08-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Retired Moderator

There are two kinds of smokers. Some smokers, like Illushun, are considerate and think about others. Then there are the others...they flick their butts anywhere, huddle as close to a building enterance as possible and create a cloud of smoke to walk throughfor those entering, let theircigarettesburn in the ashtraywhile the smoke finds it's waydirectly into your f_cking eyball, put their cigarettes out in a plate of food or beer/coke cans (here in Oregon you can still smoke in bars and some public restaurants have smoking sections),etc. I used to smoke a pack a day, but I was very self conscious about it, and was like Illishun...very considerate to others. However, it seems like most smokers around here could give a **** if it bothers anyone. In fact, the most popular sayingaround here is, "Get off me dad, you're crushing my smokes".

Old 08-02-2007, 07:14 PM

I use to be one of them, but now I have 5 years without a smoke.

Smokers suck.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:52 PM

Don't get me started on litter, but 1st up, rather step on ciggie butt that a sticky wad of gum that some tool has spat out on the ground. I see a lot McDonalds crap blowing aroung the streets, as well as bloody plastics shopping bags. I walk my dog down to the local park, litter bins every where, yet there is always food wrappers & empty soda & water bottles & disposable nappies laying on the ground. (Trash can full at home, just take it down & dump it in the park) We have laws against it, but no one ever polices it. Next on my hate list are people that let their dogs crap any where they like, without even getting close to picking it up, despite the $270 fine for doing it. (don't want pick it up? don't have a dog). I don't think that I've ever seen a stretch of road here, that does not have pieces of rubber from blown truck tyres. Next would have to be those that drive around in their s**t boxes, spewing out smoke, dropping oil all over the road (can't afford to get it fixed?, go by bus)
Smokers are not the only inconsiderate polluters out there.
Ok, I feel better now

Old 08-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Retired Moderator

I agree, Pacey...I want to punch those drivers that are belching out smoke and foulness right in my face...a$$holes...fix your shi+ so I don't have to digest it!

Quick Reply: *RANT* I hate litterbugs!