Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Rant Goodbye

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: A Rant Goodbye

I am really sorry to hear this HC, whatever is going down I hope you do make it back for Christmas and get to be with your family .. but whatever happens please stay safe and be well :-)

Godspeed

Jules

Old 11-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope some way you make it back for Christmas. Stay safe. Take care, HC.

Old 11-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

**** ... ya just got back and all. Sorry for you bro. I know it will be hard on all involved. If it helps I gotta work 12s the entire week of Christmas (kinda like today ... ya, I'm at work) so will miss out on the Christmas Eve rituals. But like everybody keeps telling me .. be grateful you gotta job. I tell them I am grateful ... but would be more grateful if I could spend holidays with my family[:@]

I wish you the best man. With the stuff going on in India maybe you will get some cherry assignment guarding some of them balliwood hoochy dancers ...

Godspeed!

Old 11-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

This is a see you later more than a goodbye i would think. Make sure you come back to pick on me soldier. I was going to go into the service and i studied for six months for my asvab, did three months of jail time for my GED, and was assured a high score. I was nearly packed and ready for BC. Then i got another DUI in my volvo and blew that future. There is alot of people who would'nt mind being in your shoes. You did'nt seem to see me as a patriot earlier but don't get me wrong. I would get your six if i could.

"There's one blessing only, The source and the cornerstone of beatitude, confidence in self."

Seneca

Old 11-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Cro

I'm truly sorry corp.

If i could take your place i would....

Old 11-27-2008, 05:48 PM

Sorry to hear about your "no notice deployment" be safe out thereand watch your six. If swt needs to talk, I'm sure Barbara would love to hangout with her. (Maybe even set up a playgroup at Monkey Joes with my girls and your boy) You've got the number to my duty shack if you need anything. Barbara is guarding the home front, and i should be back before the 15th.

We've got your back brother, stay strong. (in other words, keep being your usual self :-) )

Old 11-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Now classic I'm only in my early 30s, and Billy Wade was 74 years old in 2002. Tracking bin Loden for the CIA far as I know he's the oldest contractor, In the world. So I shouldatleast be able to keep this up until I'm 40. Unless they quit making titanium parts, LOL WDR that sounds great I make sure Christie has your duty hut number before I leave in morning. As a sidenote. You've got my number. I don't carry a cell with mebut I forward all my calls to the sat phone pay $2700 for the damn thing might as well get some use out of it. Airtime is outrageous though, LOL and chain I hope like hell. That's not where I'm headed, but things should come down, rather quickly There but I couldn't say for sure have no ideal which direction the bad thing is. I'm deploying with quite a few guys from one understand. I've never worked with, but we'll see how this goes. I do appreciate everyone's support. I'm only aggravated about leaving right now. Usually have some notice. It just hasn't worked out that way. As for the knee. I will just start draining the damn thing myself LOL

Old 11-27-2008, 07:19 PM

Best of luck HC, look forward to hearing from you and hopefully before the holidays

Old 11-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Take care and be safe...
Cheers bro!

Quick Reply: A Rant Goodbye