Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rant about our friends south of the border

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rant about our friends south of the border

ha.....try living right on the border in texas (Rio Grande Valley).... its not the ones who are citizens here, its the ones who are here either illegally, or visiting.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:22 PM

So many people of all different races and ethnicities are willingly being parasites to our country and system, legal or not. Agreed, it's not fair to focus on the Hispanic population in that regard, but the times as they are right now thrust them into the spotlight and too many people fail to see that the ones who are milking the system are just examples of a broader problem that needs to be addressed.

I believe that businesses who hire and recruit illegals should be dealt with first and foremost. Then, a major overhaul of the welfare and healthcare systems need to be done as well.

There are so many people who come here illegally to escape corrupt governments and lack of opportunity. Yet, there are so many foregin anddomesticwho simply want to live off of the government. Also there are those from Mexico who want to reclaim "Atzlan"... essentially roughly the western 3rd of the country under the claim that it was taken from them.

I don't think there should be amnesty granted to those who started their lives in this country by breaking its laws in the first place.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the issues is just so deep rooted and interbedded into the economy that it's very difficult to address.

you go after businesses hiring illegals or migrant workers...they in turn hire 'legal' workers, whom they must report to SS, etc...provide certain benefits for...then something like apples, grapes, strawberriese, which are somewhat pricey to begin with, end up being very pricey, and it all comes back down on the consumers.

also consider, who would want the majority of the jobs that only illegals or migrants would do?

Old 06-11-2007, 08:08 PM

I work for a roofing company. Years ago all roofers were black and sheetmetal men were white.

When I started this we had over 30 black workers.Now we have 1 black and the rest are all illegal..I honestlly don't care who works for my company,but sooner or later I won't have a job . Florida is overloaded now with them

Old 06-11-2007, 08:22 PM

How is it that asians are known stereotypically for being horrible drivers BUT if you go to Japan they have the BEST cars and bikes before we do?

Anyway, I live in Wisconsin and right behind the credit union that I work at is like the ghetto of Menomonee Falls. I know there are several Wisconsinites here on this forum I hope none of you live where I'm talking about and if you do.... sorry!! So anyway we have a group of small children who like to play in our parking lot and our drive thru when cars come flying through here all the time! The parents just don't care about their kids. You should hear the mouths on them too!!! I didn't know some of these words existed until I was in highschool! lol A girl I work with has a friend whos sister hangs out with this crowd I guess and last year they had a large gem covered spell book with a live mouse and were about to sacrifice the mouse! Her mom walked in on them just as they were doing it and kicked all the kids out.

See it's not just hispanics that have crazy kids its people as a whole. Parenting has just gone way downhill. It's sad the world we live in today.

Mike

Old 06-11-2007, 08:37 PM

i agree it about how the kids don't care i blame this square on the sholder of cps. they ruined kids ! my kids know that if they are bad they get spanked simple ! but kids now talk to there parents like adults i would never my mom would put her foot so far up my a$$ . now days you can't do that .. look my my raised me and my brother from the age of 10 and until now ! (im 30) by herself no man ! now i did take some unnecassy falk but hey there is always some causlitys(sp) in war and rasing kids is war ! its your way or they way either way soembody gots to win ! so it war right ? sorry for the rant ! and the thread jack !

Old 06-11-2007, 08:54 PM

ORIGINAL: PHXf4i

try living here in phoenix...... i have lost respect for them
lol. born and raised in phoenix. i know exactly what you mean.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:32 PM

"assimilate" is the main point that needs to be addressed by immigrants, glad you know that freebie , illegal immigrants suck, but legal ones are people to look up to. but than again if i lived in some crappy place i would try to get out... but legally...

Old 06-11-2007, 11:19 PM

Its not racism if you hate everyone equally--thats my stance.

I had never really worked with any mexicans until we hired a few for our company, and some of those guys are some of the best workers and good friends of mine now. Lets face it I know just as many dumb *** crackers as I do lazy and irresponsible neighbors from the south.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:01 AM

Assimilate is the only word that should be used. I have been yelled at, cussed, whatever because I don't speak spanish. I live in New Mexico by the way.Hell one time somemexicans that knew some english complained to my boss because I didn't know spanish and said I was rude for not trying. They suggested that I be fired even. Well, I don't knowany spanish except for, por que? I wasn't rude, I just have no F'in clue what you are saying when you refuse to speak english. So eventually they do speak some english, enough at least to make themselves understood and I get done what they wanted me to, they just chose not to try because it was too much of a hastle for them.When you come to a place that predominantly speaks english and then you try and get me fired because I don't speak your language..............you do the math. F that. They aren't making any friends when they pull that shiz.

Quick Reply: Rant about our friends south of the border