CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Racked Em. (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/racked-em-60600/)

O lively 02-23-2008 02:36 PM

Racked Em.

Pulling into a walmart parking lot, i topped a hill that had a much greater angle than i thought, with a good amount of juice in 1st. Bike jumped, i panicked anddropped it hard. Racked my boys to the point where my vision blurred.

I was just wondering about anyone else's nutracking or other painful mishaps. Doesn't have to be bike related, long as it's funny.

elmer 02-23-2008 02:51 PM

RE: Racked Em.

One time I was going to pull the bike in the garage. I was waiting for the door to go up so I slipped it in to neutral so I could just walk it in. Or so I thought. I didn't look down at the indicator light, I had actually put it into second. I was standing up straddling the bike and let go of the clutch, it jerks forward, and recoils directly into the mommy and daddy buttons. It was all I could to do keep from falling over. I am happy to report that I have NEVER made that mistake twice, and doubt I ever will...

demonchild 02-23-2008 02:53 PM

You'll hurt your boys everytime if you do not brace them away from the tank when coming down. I actually hit my nuts and head all in one hard landing from a wheelie.

KidCr3nshaw 02-23-2008 02:55 PM

Before I got my girl a bike, I was riding her on back.

We're coming to an intersection in 1st, I'm begin turning left and about to staighten up wehn I punch it...

I missed 2nd and with both of our forward motion my nuts ate so much tank that day.

Gawd damn that facking hurt.

HAVOC 02-23-2008 03:05 PM

1st time i tried to clutch up my f3. i thought this will be easy .. standing still i rev'd it to about 8-9k rpm and let the clutch out the bike went vertical (luckily i am a big guy) so i didnt drop it but ithit my boys hard ... come to think about it 1st time i ever tried to power up my 900rr i came down hard on them too. also its not bike related buti hatewhen your having sex and gettin at your girl from behind and your nutz keep slammin [:@]

Nauree 02-23-2008 03:55 PM

having sex and gettin at your girl from behind and your nutz keep slammin

LOL YES!

TK954RR 02-23-2008 05:03 PM

Doin standup, chain broke, it hurt.

SchiraF4I 02-23-2008 05:04 PM

I was trying to show someone in a parking lot "how cool" i could do a wheelie, well my "how cool" turned into me dumping the clutch at 3-5 mph and 12o' clocking the bike i freak let off the gas completly while hitting the back brake in one motion came down. After that i put the bike on the kickstand and just rolled off the bike and never again did i do that.....

YAM93 02-23-2008 05:27 PM

Riding some tough hare scramble trails going up a steep hill with a million rocks and boulders, very difficult to navigate, run out of traction and momentum and I see PURPLE and can't breathe I hit them so hard. Mother of God that hurt. So I just sat there for 10 minutes until I could see straight again. Kicked it over and got my ass up the hill. Have had a few good shots on the street bike but not as many.

jackalo626 02-23-2008 09:24 PM

When riding with a girl on back of my f2 I would always slide forward frequently and squish them so I had to keep adjusting myself