Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Punk A$$ bouncers...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Punk A$$ bouncers...

Those are bounches. Those are guys just throwing sucker punches. They are want-to-be bad asses. I was a bouncer for a few years. I only went toe to toe as a last resort. I most of the time was able to talk the guys back to a calm state and they would leave.

Old 03-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Retired Moderator

I had to turn off that video about halfway through. It made me sick. Those guys are a bunch of pussies. Not one person, that I saw, had a chance because they got cold cocked. The first person to strike in those situiations will probably win, especially when the strikee is inibriated. That hallway would be a good place to get off a shotgun blast. Take all of those f_ckers out at once. I wonder what the legal ramifications would be for a club that has bouncers that punch first and ask questions later. I hope that place goes out of business, and the bouncers go to jail and get *** raped by meaner bullies with penises like pringles cans...[:@]

Old 03-16-2008, 02:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Years ago, I was with three old mates at a pub, (We would have been about 18). God it was so long ago the band there was actually playing a song called "Melting Pot". Anyway, these two guys met just near the stage, each coming from either side, they know each other & start this friendly type "shaping up" routine, just mucking around. These two bouncers arrive, grap one guy in a head lock & tell they other guy to get out. (There are two rules you guys should remember, 1/ Never **** off an Australian, 2/ Never **** off an Australian thats been drinking) Anyway wot happens next is abit of a blur, but it all started when the guy thats was told to get out threw the 1st punch, next thing the whole pub was in the middle of brawl, tables, chairs & drinks going everywhere, band went off stage (which was kind of a relief). Where sitting in a corner, just looking at wot was going on, full blood fest, then the Police arrive in a Bull wagon, (Paddy Wagon) Suddenly it all goes quite, tables & chairs in the upright position, band comes back out & starts playing, police walk in to be met by one of these bouncers, "Wots goin on?" says this copper, "just a couple young blokes mucking round, nothing serious" says the bouncer, cop just looks & shrugs his shoulders & they walk out. Now wot made this scenario so funny was that the bouncer had one of those lovely head butt creases across the bridge of his nose & blood all down his white shirt & if you looked behind him (which the coppers would have also seen) was the other bouncers legs protruding from the "Mens room" door way, unconscious, where someone had been performing cranial surgery on him by slamming the door on his head.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:16 AM
Banned

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA - You've got the best stories!!!

Friggin' hilarious!

Old 03-16-2008, 09:38 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA - You've got the best stories!!!

Friggin' hilarious!
I read Pacemakers story with an aussie accent and its even better..

Old 03-16-2008, 10:32 AM

LMAO....they think they are sexy too...