Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Puig on Pedrosa and Hayden

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Puig on Pedrosa and Hayden

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2008/P...sol+Honda+role

Looks like Alberto Puig and the Pedrobot don't like Nicky......

Old 10-08-2008, 11:32 PM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Puig on Pedrosa and Hayden

What a tool! Let me see if I read this right, Nicky(considerably larger, heavier, different style) was trying to copy cry-babies setup? Give me a phukin break. They are so jealous of Nickys championship they just cant get over it. Dani has such the superior set-up, he's a master developer, and changed to b-stones, and still has how many Motogp championships? That's what I thought MR Puig! Now, SHUT THE PHUK UP!

Old 10-09-2008, 03:43 AM

wow, what fricken toolbag. Its almost like he is saying... I did everything... Lets not forget about Nicky using thier test bike..... oh yeah.... a prototype bike he won a championship on ...

Hayden wants to look at Pedrosa's set up? oh yeah, a set up for a smaller rider who crashes all the time... sign me up...

Hayden doesnt know how to set up a bike? Oh, so you guys let Hayden test run the prototype bike for an entire year so you guys could pull data from him? hmmm.

Hayden doesnt talk to Pedrosa that much anyway so its obvious hedislikes Pedrosa? wait a minute, you put a wall up between the two riders so their is no communication... and then say that Hayden is jelious.... who put the wall up so they can't talk? PEDROSA and you ... you *****.

Its funny how he likes Pedrosa and sticks up for him, even though the little **** quits even from a small slip. Look at everytime that guy has been down, no matter how light, he quits. Every other rider out there gets back on and tries to fiish the race.

All I can say is if this is the type of people that Hayden had to deal with..... I am now that much more happy for him that he is switching teams. Next year is gonna be kickass. Hayden will smoke that little ****. If Hayden won a championship with these type of people, imagine what he will do on a good team that respects him at least as a human.

Repsol honda can eat ****...... I might have to repaint my bike now... seriously... they can pack sand..

Old 10-09-2008, 10:56 AM

Nikky H.is going to do much better, Ducati is a 100% with him...

Old 10-09-2008, 03:11 PM

Honda needs to get rid of Pedrosa just to get rid of Puig. From everything i've read he is a cancer to the team and is basically running the show because he's got Repsol in his back pocket. The problem with having a Spanish sponsor (Repsol) is they push their riders (Pedrosa), if Stoner or Rossi were born in Spain you'd better believe they'd be riding a Honda right now.

Old 10-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: justasquid

Its funny how he likes Pedrosa and sticks up for him, even though the little **** quits even from a small slip. Look at everytime that guy has been down, no matter how light, he quits. Every other rider out there gets back on and tries to fiish the race.
Right. Like that one race where Hayden got clipped in turn one and had his brakes get progressively worse. Didn't stop until he was down a whole lap. Screw Team Repsol.