Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Proof That There Is A God

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 08:46 PM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Proof That There Is A God

Wow now I believe thanks. To think all these years I just didn't see it....

Old 09-19-2008, 05:07 PM

yeah, the bank robbery and the car flying through the intersection squeezing between two cars are both fake. Everything else was amazing (and I still love the bank robbery one)

Old 09-19-2008, 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

Wow now I believe thanks. To think all these years I just didn't see it....
ha i turned one now let me in this gate

Old 09-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Banned

Classic, you are the ultimate thread jacker...MINIMUM of 33% of the posts in every thread I've been to today were by you.

WTF was going on in that 2nd clip w/ the tennis? As far as the bank robber one goes, that looks either staged or it is a scene from a movie. If you look, one of the cop cars was just sitting there when they ran out. And why was anybody filming that to begin with? Doesn't add up.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What got up your shirt, today, Buss ? Classic's an active member with a point of view - so he uses more posts than most to put it - so what ?
At least his responses are intelligent and funny, for the most part, unlike some of the adolescent crap I've been seeing from some people.
This is the second time you've bitched about Classic in as many days - last time it was Spirit who pointed this out - now it's my turn.
This is an OPEN forum - nobody told me there's a limit to how many posts you can put up.
If you don't like what he has to say, it's your choice to read it, or not, but don't single out one member for doing what everyone else does.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:28 PM

Nice videos!

As many said that robbery video is a commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dos1bm_tU_k

You can here the director in the background, telling cops to come out etc.

ORIGINAL: Aweasel

do that many people really like techno, it seems to be a really popular genra for online videos. i can't ****in stand it

cool video tho...more like coincidental
I respect your opinion but I love electronic music dude

Old 09-20-2008, 01:43 PM

Some of the car crushing scenes makes you realize how insignifiant we are...[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 09-20-2008, 02:24 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

If you don't like what he has to say, it's your choice to read it, or not, but don't single out one member for doing what everyone else does.
Just pointing it out

Are you not doing the same? If you don't like what Buss wrote you should of kept on going on with your day instead of singling him out...

Old 09-20-2008, 03:19 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

Just pointing it out

Are you not doing the same? If you don't like what Buss wrote you should of kept on going on with your day instead of singling him out...
douchay
but the bottom line is this is an open forum so anyone can make points and point fingers and argue and make peace. it all adds to the content of the thread and makes for an interesting read non the less. so keep em coming guys and protect yourself at all times ding ding

Old 09-20-2008, 03:49 PM

^^ No touche yet, in this case, sorry (does anyone know how to get accents to show up...too-shay looks like toosh and it's irritating me, but I digress...).

But I agree, insofar as we're allowed to do so. If you (not you), insist on slinging, don't expect to not receive your own stinging facial.

Quick Reply: Proof That There Is A God