CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   PRIVATE MYSPACES. (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/private-myspaces-44755/)

rangerscott 07-16-2007 06:34 PM

RE: PRIVATE MYSPACES.

MYSPACE
A Place for Stalkers.

voodoochyl 07-16-2007 06:37 PM

I had to cancel my myspace account, because as a thirty-four year old male, I felt a little funny. Maybe if I were a nine year old girl or something. ;)

mkhaynesaz 07-16-2007 06:41 PM

here here i am out too .. myspace is for singles which i am not anymore so it served no more purpose to me.. for anybody who still use myspace .. just rember how much personal info you give those acaounts can be hacked real easy ! i know i watch a freind with minor skills hack my account !just an fyi !

Redd 07-16-2007 06:45 PM

Its really the only way I talk to my other motorcycle comrades...

I also have my nieces on there, siblings, my kids....

and voodoo....quit making me feel old dammit! lol

TeeSnob 07-16-2007 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

Waste Of Space is what I call it.

i had to delete my account...months ago. i thought it was a waste of time.

krash 07-16-2007 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I had to cancel my myspace account, because as a thirty-four year old male, I felt a little funny.

yeah, I believe that puts you on one of the FBI's lists that you dont want to be on. Keep it up and you'll have to register whenever you move

voodoochyl 07-16-2007 06:57 PM

You're good in my book, Wonderwoman ;)! The thing I liked about myspace was that I had my music up on the site. The other thing was, I ran into some old friends that I hadn't seen since highscool. Other than that, I did feel like a perverted old man compared to say...my ten year old daughter who would send me messages like "What r u doing dad? lol! c u l8r" I just don't speak the same language. :D

Kewl Breeze 07-16-2007 07:36 PM

I signed up once a long time ago .. used it only a couple of times to speak to long lost friends and never used it after that cuz everyone kept sending me emails telling me ways to enlarge my P3NI5 for some reason :(

voodoochyl 07-16-2007 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

I signed up once a long time ago .. used it only a couple of times to speak to long lost friends and never used it after that cuz everyone kept sending me emails telling me ways to enlarge my P3NI5 for some reason :(
What was really sad was half of those emails came from his wife! [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

jutsin 07-16-2007 08:31 PM

anyone here feel free to add me www.myspace.com/jutsinn