Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pointless Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pointless Information Thread

i usually just go to the little bumps some people call mountains in the midwest in WI....there's a somewhat decent resort called Devil's Head Resort in WI that is okay for a day of boarding and you can up to the upper pennisula in Michigan and there are a few places up there....i really need to get out to colorado and hit powder for a week...only problem the wife isn't that into it, she boards, but only because i do and she is the girl that goes out for an hour is cold, goes in, hangs out, comes out an hour or two later boards for maybe another 1.5 hours goes back in, etc....versus i am out there at 9 AM and will board until the mountain closes, thus she's not too interested in taking a vacation to a mountain..

as for the pats thing...ugh...yeah....his actual name is Braeden and Brady is short....let it be known...i HATE Tom Brady....and he played no factor in my son's name...lol

i hope i don't get banned either...and no....doo-doo sort of fell off the planet????

Old 10-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

were still here, watching, waiting, letting everything takes its course......so behave!!

Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 AM

It figures he disappears the week I got to playhim in fantasy for $10 on the side and for outright second place, plus a leg up in the $20 best record as well. I hope he missed most that crap yesterday and that ChainStretcher held onto him, cause I think he's a good mod.

He may just be taking a few days away to get his head straight...

And Tony, if you ever want to come out to the East to ski/board, you look me up and we'll tear up the mountain sides!! I plan on doing a lot of skiing this year.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Registered Users

rrasco, i meant to say in that thread you were a favorite mod of mine, but it got locked before i could...just for the record

as for getting out east...DEFINITELY...we'll see when i can....man i wish i can do it this year, i am itchin already....i got all my own gear...burton board, bindings, solomon boots...ugh....

Old 10-29-2008, 10:11 AM

Well, I'm glad your still here Rasco, and I hope that Kewl and VooDoo are still around when the dust settles as well. There are so many threads now with peeps arguing, I'm not really sure when it happened, but it needs to stop and I know I've had my share in it with certain members over idiotic posts/threads, but I'll move on with a smile now and not look back because it ain't no thing but a chicken wing, ya dig?!?? lol

I was just busting you Tony on that Brady thing, lol. GO PATS!! They will still win that division, just you watch. One man does not a team make, but one man does make the team dominant, lol.

You got a place to crash Tony if you want to make it out East, nice mountains in Vermont and New Hampshire < 2 hours from me...

Old 10-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ffingers

rrasco, i meant to say in that thread you were a favorite mod of mine, but it got locked before i could...just for the record

might be too late to kiss *** now [&:]if anything does in fact happens, you have my number stinky

Old 10-29-2008, 10:18 AM

I emailed VooDoo from gmail, if I hear back from him, I'll let you guys know.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:28 AM

i just e-mailed Chris also. LOL ditto for me if i hear anything back ill let you know

Old 10-29-2008, 12:03 PM

Dude, CatMang and Fangers are banned now?!?[][&o]

Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 PM

lolwut. I knew fingers had a ban coming. I told him to message me when he gets unban.

Quick Reply: Pointless Information Thread