Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

please becareful

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: please becareful

yeah...uhh, you were going to ride into his door, so instead you tried to slide under his escalade and get urself runover... when people say i had to lay it down. to me it really means i panicked and wrecked my bike, but it feels a little better if i tell myself i did it on purpose to avoid something else. im not trying to be a dick, but thats just plain rediculous. the point is a fantastic one however... alot of retards and soccer moms drive ginourmous vehicles ...and they arent the only concerns... i just saw a guy on the freeway folded in half wedged under a suv last week on my way to work... not to mention all the accident scene pics from a safety and skills event i went to last weekend... full leathers arent deer/suv/minivan/center divide/ proof ride carefully and dont lay it down... it was said before 400 lbs of metal and plastic sliding has less friction/more speed than a 400 lb thingy rolling on rubber.