Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

piercing question.

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: piercing question.

Keep it clean and dry. Make sure you spin it/move it every day. Keep it clean and dry. I understand it hurts now, what did you think was going to happen? Keep it clean and dry. If you don't take any other advice, take this...Keep it clean and dry. I've got a few, 8g in my nips, and a 4g in my septum...I kept them clean and dry, no infections, no scarring, quick healing. Keep it clean and dry.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:01 PM

i had a prince al for about 2 years, that hurt, wow, the tats and other metal i got never botherd me till thr prince

Old 09-11-2008, 12:24 PM

Ok i can do that..its just the trying to move it and spin it right now. it hurts to touch it. Let alone try to move it around in there. I just want to make sure my ear isnt going to like form itself around it and the only way to get it out is to cut it.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Banned

I hope it gets you laid more considering all the pain and suffering. But I thought there is a special topical for piercings to keep them from getting infected.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:32 PM

I actually like the pain of getting tattoos and piercings. The pain after the piercing is a little More annoying tho..its like..Emo people cut them selves. ME, Ill inflict pain on myself and actually get something out of it. I think its the rush you get out of it. The sight of blood And the needle. I really dont know. I just like the pain.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:34 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527
But I thought there is a special topical for piercings to keep them from getting infected.
And I think warm, distilled water, and sea salt keeps the infection out and reduces the pain. I dont even feel it in there right now. its just when I try to move it around to keep it clean. Then it sucks.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:53 PM

people cut because it releases endorphines(emos do it because they think it makes them look more depressed or something...real cutters hide it while emo kids wear it lik a ****in badge...a friend of mine cut in hs and said it was like an addiction to the feeling afterward or something)...feel good hormone I guess. sounds like the same thing you're getting out of piercings and tattoos. i've had a few piercings but over time took them out...still have a 14g in the top of my left ear and my eyebrow. dunno why I keep it other than I've had it for so long, got it back when body piercing wasn't really what it is now. didn't really enjoy the pain of my tattoo...it was more annoying than downright painful if anything.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Banned

people cut because it releases endorphines
So I would assume that a serious cut or injury would release some serious endorphines... I have an entrance wound that really just hurt like hell, I don't remember any enjoyable endorphines, just alot of blood, pain,and worry...the removal wound was much more enjoyable, the hospital gave me drugs.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:26 PM

idk, i'm not a cutter...just going by what my friend told me...if it was just for attention she wouldn't have covered it up all the time. people have psychological issues, I'm sure getting off from the pain of a piercing isn't any more or less freakish than cutting. just look up bme pain olympics and you'll see that a lot of those people are 10x worse than any cutter...those clowns are not only pain addicts but attention ******.

And yea I bet the pain would have been a lot worse in your arm had there not been any hormone response...you wouldn't know it because your body released those chemicals immediately...I'm sure the pain would have been a lot worse had there been no natural drugs like adrenaline and endorphines rushing through your body...and I guarantee there was something if you were concious with an injury like that.

Quick Reply: piercing question.