Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

People that I love, admire or respect...

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default People that I love, admire or respect...

[ul][*]People who achieve their childhood dreams (without hurting others)[*]People who like dogs and other animals (doesn't mean vegetarian)[*]People who respect the law (despite minor infractions here and there)[*]People who respect others[*]People who give others hope[*]People who are honest[*]People who've hit rock bottom and have recovered.[*]People who've moved out of poverty through strength of will.[*]People with good morals[*]People who have strength and skill but use their heads more than brawn[*]People who use brawn to protect others.[*]Servicemen and women[*]Police officers with atypical (at least non-stereotyped) attitudes or at least know when it's needed and not needed.[*]Firefighters[*]Astronauts[*]Inventors[*]Forward thinkers[*]Intelligence and Logical people[*]Non-corrupt Public Servants[*]People who wave[*]People who don't feel they are better than me, but on the same token, don't feel they are lesser.[*]Creative people without being snobs. [/ul]
**Women with accents Southern, French, English, Irish, Spanish, though South Philly accents...not so much