Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pedrosa+world championship=cbr repsol replica?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pedrosa+world championship=cbr repsol replica?

its early in the gp season but it looks like that ******* dani prdrosa might win a world championship. i love the repsol honda team (nicky hayden) but his teamate is less then a teamate who arrogantly sports the #2 number plate after his runner up performance last year behind stoner. i'm gettin a little of topic and i can go on for days about how i dislike pedrosa but do u think if he pulls a world championship off we might see another repsol race replica next year in show rooms?????

Old 04-30-2008, 11:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pedrosa+world championship=cbr repsol replica?

prolly will any how but I rather see nicky win it than that arrogant sob Pedrosa.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:00 PM

It's still early in the season but Yamaha looks like the bike to beat. We'll get to see if Hondas pneumatic valve engine is all that we've been waiting for as Pedrosa looks like he'll be rocking it in Shanghai ( leaving Hayden holding the short end of the stick....... again )
Anyways no matter how much I hate Pedrosa i'd love to see a Repsol replica on the new 1krr.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:21 PM

Why does evryone hate Pedrosa so much?

Yes, he was an IDIOT when he almost took Nicky out of the championship in '06, and he tends to lowside his bike, and his bar ends have more of a personality than he does...

...But his riding style (maintaining inertia) lends itself more to the 800 Moto GP bikes than Nicky's (Point and shoot) style. Honda Doesn't play favorites just because they Like their personality. If they thought that Nicky had a better chance than Danni on the track you can bet they would give him all the primo equipment.

After all, they want the podium just as much as their riders do.

I do like Nicky as a person more thaqn I do Pedrosa, but even more than all of that I wnat to see Honda on the podium.

And yes, a Repsol 1000RR would look sick!

Old 04-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Banned

Pedrosa is just a douchebag. He doesn't have a, "champions" attitude. I don't care if he ever wins one or not, maybe he'll change... maybe not.

In any case, are you saying that Pedrosa has parts available to him that Hayden does not?

Old 04-30-2008, 07:08 PM

pedrosa is absolutely a great rider can't take that away from him, but its just his plan arrogance that makes him the dick that he is and of course his little "unintentional" low side into nicky in 06 (old news) and the #2plate among the blatenly obvious. Number 2 means only one thing..ur the first loser. repsol has to make money and it seems right now that pedrosa is the one to make it. Fiat yamaha is strong but as of now its tied up but we'll see

Old 04-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Banned

Well, to be fair, I don't think any single person on here could question the ability of any man who qualifies at MotoGP level...

Pedrosa sucka da poopa

With the parts they're using for the newest liter-bikes right now, it seems the only difference would be a decal kit. Be interesting to see if it went much beyond that.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:21 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Pedrosa is just a douchebag. He doesn't have a, "champions" attitude. I don't care if he ever wins one or not, maybe he'll change... maybe not.

In any case, are you saying that Pedrosa has parts available to him that Hayden does not?
he has the test bed bike so he gets all the newest shyt. Nicky is on the older version of the bike with the proven parts. Per Pedroa, 'Hayden knows shyt how to develop a bike.' Funny tho, Nicky has how many champoinships??? lol

Old 05-01-2008, 02:51 PM

Lorenzo looks like a good shot to have a great year as a rookie.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Booty Freak

Lorenzo looks like a good shot to have a great year as a rookie.
he sure is.

Quick Reply: Pedrosa+world championship=cbr repsol replica?