Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

palm drag?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: palm drag?

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed
mr bomb theyd probly be better if i had better form lol. im still workin on gettin the ole nogin off the bike more so my upperbody is proberly postioned.
lol yeah i guess, but still better than my form

Old 01-16-2009, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

gotbluemilk.com

is the guy at most of the trackdays i go to, real nice guy, good photographer knows the track i ride at well. he charges like 60 or 65 for a cd with all your photos on it, mine ussally have like 20 on it, i think its a good deal.
+1

that guy has an awesome set up...i was absolutely amazed at how proffessional he is compared to some of our local guys we have here....

he was at ThunderHill the last time i went...i was so impressed i gladly paid for the two day deal he had....

i only wish i lived in the area the gotbluemilk.com services......at the longest you have to wait 2-3hrs to get to see your pics....sometimes he has them right after the session you were in....has a huge trailor you just walk in sit down and look up your bike # and view your pics....absolutely impressive if you ask me
yeah they guys really nice, i go to thunderhill when ema runs the track days and they always have him, and that trailer of his is freaking sweet nice and ACed

Old 01-16-2009, 09:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Onarom

I have dragged my left hand on a familiar on-ramp a few times. I only do that on low traffic days. Here is the odd thing- I have yet to drag a knee. I get low enough (I think), but I haven't done it yet. I got really close at the tail of the dragon, but it was my first time there, so I didn't push myself.
hard for me to help you with that without a pic of ur orwacthing you ride, but as long as you have one butt check off the bike ***** right on the tank and the legs in right spot it should be real close, if you want to know what it feels like you can cheat a lil by having your foot on the outside of the peg that will give you an extra inch, and than when you drag a lot that way, you can put foot in proper postion and should be able to drag bcuz your form by than will have improved.