Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

palm drag?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: palm drag?

gotbluemilk.com

is the guy at most of the trackdays i go to, real nice guy, good photographer knows the track i ride at well. he charges like 60 or 65 for a cd with all your photos on it, mine ussally have like 20 on it, i think its a good deal.

Old 01-14-2009, 12:45 PM

i payed 65 for a cd with all this on there http://gotbluemilk.com/web080828/121/index.html

Old 01-14-2009, 04:36 PM

those look like some pretty good pics

Old 01-14-2009, 10:10 PM

I need to get out to a track day, to ride and to play with my new glass. I just bought a really nice lense that should take some interesting pics at the track.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:33 AM

and you can even sell sum photos if they are good and you give out your email address or sumthing.

mr bomb theyd probly be better if i had better form lol. im still workin on gettin the ole nogin off the bike more so my upperbody is proberly postioned.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 AM

I have dragged my left hand on a familiar on-ramp a few times. I only do that on low traffic days. Here is the odd thing- I have yet to drag a knee. I get low enough (I think), but I haven't done it yet. I got really close at the tail of the dragon, but it was my first time there, so I didn't push myself.

Old 01-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

gotbluemilk.com

is the guy at most of the trackdays i go to, real nice guy, good photographer knows the track i ride at well. he charges like 60 or 65 for a cd with all your photos on it, mine ussally have like 20 on it, i think its a good deal.
+1

that guy has an awesome set up...i was absolutely amazed at how proffessional he is compared to some of our local guys we have here....

he was at ThunderHill the last time i went...i was so impressed i gladly paid for the two day deal he had....

here are a couple pics that i got out of the package...
Name:  Picture192.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  59.6 KB
Name:  Picture198.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  79.7 KB
Name:  Picture176.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  68.4 KB

a good track day photog will have a package deal set up for you or you can just purchase individual pics from him/her
my local guy takes on average of about 1-1 1/2 months to post up pics.....so it gets frustrating after a while but he is well known and does good work

i only wish i lived in the area the gotbluemilk.com services......at the longest you have to wait 2-3hrs to get to see your pics....sometimes he has them right after the session you were in....has a huge trailor you just walk in sit down and look up your bike # and view your pics....absolutely impressive if you ask me

Old 01-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

I drug my hand last season one one of our great mountain passes. I had on light weight leather street gloves. That **** does hurt the fingers! But it was awesome to get my hand down mid corner.
i remember watching you do this in my mirror...lol
cant wait till this coming season.....hwy 20 is calling my name...it wakes me up at night

on topic: dragging your palm/hand is fun....my first track day a friend of mine went flying past me in turn 2 at pacific raceways dragging his palm.....then he looks back at me and gave me teh "c'mon" signal.....*******..lol
him and i are pretty even on the street.....but he has waaaaay more time on the track than i do....the only problem is...as i get faster on the track so does he....what a jerk

Old 01-16-2009, 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

I drug my hand last season one one of our great mountain passes. I had on light weight leather street gloves. That **** does hurt the fingers! But it was awesome to get my hand down mid corner.
i remember watching you do this in my mirror...lol
cant wait till this coming season.....hwy 20 is calling my name...it wakes me up at night

on topic: dragging your palm/hand is fun....my first track day a friend of mine went flying past me in turn 2 at pacific raceways dragging his palm.....then he looks back at me and gave me teh "c'mon" signal.....*******..lol
him and i are pretty even on the street.....but he has waaaaay more time on the track than i do....the only problem is...as i get faster on the track so does he....what a jerk

Thats all I think about. Hwy 20 FTW!

Thats going to be me this season. Passing your *** on the track that is!

Old 01-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Banned

Thats going to be me this season. Passing your *** on the track that is!
looking forward to it

Quick Reply: palm drag?