Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Packing heat while riding??

Old 06-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Packing heat while riding??

Hey everyone i was on the highway the other day and i saw a guy on a gsxr 600 in the lane next to me and as he was riding his shirt was blowing up in the wind and you could see a glock 9mm in his waistband. I mean i have a permit to carry and only carried like twice in the last 3 or 4 years. Does anyone else ride armed??

Old 06-17-2009, 06:46 PM

I've been carrying my katana after watching KILL BILL

Old 06-17-2009, 06:59 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

I have a friend who has a carry permit and rides with it...but he doesn't tuck it into his waistband, lol. That's just retarded.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Banned

thats retarded, he deserves to shoot himself.... lol

Old 06-17-2009, 09:47 PM

I carry with IWB holster. I carry when I feel the need, which used to be all the time with few exceptions, but where I live now, everyone has shotguns and hunting rifles on hand.

Old 06-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by Hangfire
Not surprising. I only carry when I feel there's an elevated risk, doesn't matter if I'm riding or driving, if the situation calls for it is all that matters, not your mode of tranportation. If it looked like it was in his waistband he likely had a IWB (Inner Waistband Holster), looks like the picture below, it's a popular concealed carry choice. I know a guy who won't ever go unarmed, ever, I don't agree with the need, but it's his preference and his right so, whatever. Also, glocks don't misfire. You want to make a glock go bang you have to pull the trigger/trigger safety combo, nothing else will do it, accidentily shooting yourself with the a glock means you had the gun cocked, loaded, pointed at yourself and pulled the trigger. Getting in an accident or something won't do it.
Agreed, but I'm thinking if this guy was riding around in just a shirt, he's not a holster type.

Old 06-17-2009, 11:50 PM

I have a "friend" that carries all the time except for when he is at work... Oh, and he leaves it at home when he goes to any govt building.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i carry in my car, dont have a ccl yet, but in tx you dont need one to carry in your vehicle; its considered an extension of your home and you have the right to defend it as is. i dont think it can be on your person though. im considering tucking it in my tank bag until i get my ccl. then ill just get a shoulder sling or something. that would hurt to land on though.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:17 PM

must be a southern thing... i dont think its necessary cuz my bike actually goes faster than bullets.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Packing heat while riding??