Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Only a Gixxer rider would do this

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I dunno what they hell they're saying.. JIGSTER.. GIGSTER.. GIXSTER... something stupid.

I don't blame the manufacturer, but the mentality of the rider. I've had a couple instances from the time I was going to buy my bike.. One guy was like F4-slow.. Yeah, f4is aren't the hottest **** around, but it's a damn good beginner bike and you wanna stay on it, that's well and fine. He has never owned a bike and said something about going to buy a gixxer 1000, but it's okay cause he rode his cousin's 750. There have been some nights that it has dipped down into the 20s and he's still wearing cut off shirts to school, shorts, and flip flops.. He also wears his shades backwards and has a tribal armband...... God forbid what he would wear on the bike, not that I'm one to talk about that.......

There's another dude that I was riding with one day and he was making fun of me for not keeping up with him. We were both kinda new but he was newer than I was. First of all, I didn't know the area, and there were lots of turns in the road, and I don't think there were any lines painted... There was a **** ton of gravel too. Needless to say, he got in an accident this summer. I don't know the exactly what happened, I'm not sure I saw him after that or not. But if he were more cautious, perhaps it could've been avoided.

I know a lot of douchebags come to think of it... I could go on...

Old 12-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was bored and actually read through most of that... skimmed about 20 pages. Sounds like he's kind of young, usually it's the younger crowd who can afford new rides like that and can't afford the associated maintenance. Great find. I dunno about the whole "gixxer" pronunciation thing, I never thought it made any sense to call them that, but I guess it's like calling a WRX a Rex, kinda puts you in the know.

But you live and you learn, I guarantee he will always always always be reading labels before he uses any product. I dunno about the rest of you, but I was a noob when it came to motorsports and stuff once, but I learned eventually and have gained great and funny stories out of it. Ask me about going to a budget *** shop to get a clutch replaced on an '08 evo.

I actually thought it was funnier to read some of the uninformed replies he got as far as info about octane and octane treatments.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raylee

But you live and you learn, I guarantee he will always always always be reading labels before he uses any product.
I cant open the link so am not sure what the magnificent GSXR croud have clevely done now but it sounds like "and please say he hasnt" put NOS Drink in his tank or something?

Old 12-01-2009, 07:55 AM

Obvious troll is obvious...

Old 12-01-2009, 08:50 AM

I feel dirty lookin at that site...

Old 12-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by STREETFIGHTER88
I cant open the link so am not sure what the magnificent GSXR croud have clevely done now but it sounds like "and please say he hasnt" put NOS Drink in his tank or something?
It was't a serious thread, it was trolling from the start.

I have an account over there but I can't stand it, I want random **** I'll post on offtopic.com. People are mad stupid.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're on offtopic!? My bf's on there.. that **** is hilarious. I want one, but I don't feel like paying for it.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

for some reason i have accounts on SO many sites just to log in to read stupid posts. hell i have a stuntlife account thats from 2001

Old 12-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by meggers
You're on offtopic!? My bf's on there.. that **** is hilarious. I want one, but I don't feel like paying for it.
Hah, what's his SN? I'm Elfling over there too. They've been through so many changes..it used to be free, then it was pay for subforums, now it's pay for main forum...been there for a long time though so I keep up with it.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well at least a gixxer rider can't be blamed for being this dumb. But it is proof that money doesn't buy sense

What does 60k between oil changes on a BMW look like?

One would think after about 20k the car would have at least driven itself to a Jiffy Lube

Quick Reply: Only a Gixxer rider would do this