Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

OK who jinxed me?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK who jinxed me?

Ok which one of you who sit here all night jinxed me? I have less than an hour to go and some asshat got froggy and jumped....I had two inmates try to jump on an officer tonight, Luckily i was right around the corner, when i walked in they both stopped hitting the other officer and charged me. One was quite large (6'2 345 lbs) so i used the Tazer on him and bam down he went like a rock, right into a 400+ pound steel door, busting his head open. On the bright side, his head was holding the door open so i could let go and swing with both fist, his partner was too close for me to deploy spray or baton so i just grabbed his wrist and did a judo throw on him, when he came back up swinging i had the Baton out and one hit to the sternum and he was done also. So now i just got off the phone with the Warden and im having to take both of them to the hospital to get stitches and one to get his ribs checked out, the nurse said i broke 2 and started bitching at me, i looked at her deadpan and said "do you see little green men in my eye saying GIVE A CHIT GIVE A CHIT???" i dont think so STFU they jumped on an officer so they got what they deserved. So now im looking at getting out of here around 4 or 5am instead of midnight unless the warden says i can write it up tomm and get 2 other guards to take them to the hospital.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: OK who jinxed me?

damn man.glad you and the other officer are ok.. but look on the bright side you'll be staying busy for the rest of the night

Old 10-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn son! good thing you were there to come to his aid. also glad you got the judo chop down! stay safe in there, i know it can get crazy.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:31 PM

i love martial arts, i know some judo (throws and holds), akido, and SOME SOME muay thai, very little on the last though.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:35 PM

well i was one of the ones up all night so sorry if it was me haha... ps.i woulda hit him way more then once with the baton.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Geez, Tex - Aikido, Muy Thai, Judo, a 1911 AND ROAD RAGE..........WTF ?.
I'm staying out of your neighbourhood...............
Glad you're both safe - sounds like you have some real prizes at the D.O.C facility.....

Old 10-12-2008, 11:38 PM

****in american jails are a joke. Its time out that tax payers pay for.

Send then to jails in 3rd world countries.

Glad you were the one doning the beat down.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:40 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Bloody hell !!!
Sounds like a scene from a wild jail house move mate...glad your ok
LOL it was crazy, these things dont happen often, most of the time its just inmates fighting each other, i dont know what got into them.
YAY!!!! just got off the phone again with the Warden, i dont have to go to the hospital/ stay and do my report. LOL
ORIGINAL: jDeArMeAmNy4
well i was one of the ones up all night so sorry if it was me haha... ps.i woulda hit him way more then once with the baton.
You have to know when stop, otherwise YOU become the criminal. LOL

Old 10-12-2008, 11:41 PM

See folks we have men like this who protect us and are compensted poorly.Bail out wall street they say.Bull**** bailout our working class heros.damn it.

Quick Reply: OK who jinxed me?