Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Yeah Fish, I'm calling you old .
I may be old, but my beautiful 6 foot tall ex-model girlfriend is 18 years younger than me and I rarely have the energy to listen to Howie anymore. It's good to be the King.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

I used to listen to Howard every single morning in Mass. I had a 35 minute drive in a cage to work and I got really into him. I also used to listen to him many years ago when I lived in Jersey. I do have to agree, he was a lot better when he was married and had Jackie though. Even though he was a nutbag douche, he still added to the show. I have not gotten to listen to him in years though.
The TV show doesn't do it justice, its better when ya can't see him. Lol.
LJ

Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 AM

I never really got into it. About three years ago I listened for about a week because of... Forgot the guys name. A singer or somethingwas leaving some chick voicemails about how he wants to do her and coke while the kids watched. Anyone remember that? That was some funny ****.

I listen to the Adam Carollashow on my way to work and to job sites.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

I never really got into it. About three years ago I listened for about a week because of... Forgot the guys name. A singer or somethingwas leaving some chick voicemails about how he wants to do her and coke while the kids watched. Anyone remember that? That was some funny ****.

You thinking about Pat Obrien? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_O'Brien_(television)

Old 01-07-2009, 10:39 AM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

You thinking about Pat Obrien? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_O'Brien_(television)
YEAH!! Thats him. I still LOL when I think of the messages.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Banned

wat? why no listen to BJ Shay? thats the best radio show we have in the mornings....and they are local.....you dissapoint me

Old 01-07-2009, 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

wat? why no listen to BJ Shay? thats the best radio show we have in the mornings....and they are local.....you dissapoint me
Ima so sorry. What station are they on now? Time?

Old 01-07-2009, 01:13 PM

I love Howard. I listen all day, every day streaming thru my cpu. There was some time when I couldn't listen, since I was in an open office enviornment and a girl riding a sybian was not a good noise to have come out of my speakers, but I'm in a private office now and I listen again.

I agree that Artie is better than Jackie. And uncensored is way better as well, although the ways they used to go around being censored were pretty funny then as well. The Sal and Artie stories are hilarious.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:08 PM

Howard and the crew are the BEST. Im so glad I have Sirius now. I listen as much as possible, specially driving a truck. The Del Toro interview was good this morning, drinking Jack at 9am Daaaaamn. I love how no one holds back.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:34 PM
RCR

I decided not to pay for radio. I doubt I would spend enough time for it to pay for itself. I did get a XM stereo for xmas but had the wife take it back after i thought about. $137 a year, $12 and some change a month. not bad but to add a second or third which I would eventually have to do cost an additional $7 each, before your done it cost roughly $200 a year,Why to hear Howard use the C-word, F-word? Meh he's rich enough.

I think Howard will be back on basic radio after Xm/Sirus fold anyway. I used to listen to him everyday until he crossed over to pay-per-hear.

Quick Reply: Official Howard Stern Show Thread