Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not even safe from law suits in cyber land...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006 | 11:35 PM
Default RE: Not even safe from law suits in cyber land...

I'm offended by the fact that you are all offended. I'm suing for the entire world. OOh OOH OOH AAHH AAH AHH

Old 01-18-2006 | 01:23 AM

He will probably settle out of court for a can of chilly and some gold fish crackers LOL

Old 01-18-2006 | 08:40 PM

i am suing all of you for wasting my time and making me read this duhh post

no but seriously in an age where sensitivity is more important than honesty ... what else can ya expect ?

Old 01-18-2006 | 10:04 PM
|
Retired Administrator

Did you guys receive your summons from "endo boy" yet... I'll bet he loves being called that. I'll be his character witness and drag all of you biotches down...

Old 01-19-2006 | 12:26 AM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Did you guys receive your summons from "endo boy" yet... I'll bet he loves being called that. I'll be his character witness and drag all of you biotches down...
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

lmao that's funny don, know are you really a stool pigeon? j/k besides i'll use the O.J. defense "if the glove don't fit u must aquit"

Old 01-19-2006 | 07:00 AM
Muz

[:@]Thats bullsh*t, if he didn't want to be harrased he didn't have to go to the chat room.

Whos "endo boy", what have I missed????

Old 01-19-2006 | 08:52 AM
|
Retired Administrator

pupdog_88.... I'd be careful. If endo boy climbs a clock tower, you're going to be the first dong! (For those that don't know... back in 1966 at the University of Texas ... an "endo boy" hides in the top of the clock tower on campus and drops 13 and wounds many more. Why a clock tower, at the top of the hour when the bell "DONGS" .... it'll mask the sound of the rifle and hide your location to some degree.) Man... I can go on and on about useless crap.

endo boy is a member I'm afraid some of us ran off... he joined and started asking question about how to stunt. He admitted he only had three weeks of riding experience so that lead to a bashing.

Old 01-19-2006 | 12:54 PM

My attorney said that this info would not be made public. I feel humilated again. You all will be hearing from my attorney.

Old 01-19-2006 | 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

pupdog_88.... I'd be careful. If endo boy climbs a clock tower, you're going to be the first dong! (For those that don't know... back in 1966 at Texas A&M... an "endo boy" hides in the top of the clock tower on campus and drops 13 and wounds many more. Why a clock tower, at the top of the hour when the bell "DONGS" .... it'll mask the sound of the rifle and hide your location to some degree.) Man... I can go on and on about useless crap.

endo boy is a member I'm afraid some of us ran off... he joined and started asking question about how to stunt. He admitted he only had three weeks of riding experience so that lead to a bashing.
ya don i think i better make sure my next riding jacket and helmet are bulletproof j/k, and i'm going to stay away from the clock towers for a few days[sm=violent053.gif]

Old 01-19-2006 | 10:44 PM

As a Texas Aggie I regret to inform you that you will now be sued for libel. The afore mentioned party's are slandering my good school with needless lies. The truth be told, the Clocktower Killer was actually at the University of Texas, Austin. Where's my money?

Quick Reply: Not even safe from law suits in cyber land...