Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not a Disney Cartoon.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A bit to heavey

Jim you can't be serious? Sarcasim or not I guess we should let it be known that...

THE STEELERS WON!

being from steelers country I gotta make that clear

Old 02-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Not a Disney Cartoon.

ORIGINAL: Anubis

It`s still like gettin your *** out in public though, Why discuss it here? Where everyone can see. There is a such a thing as to much freedom (did I just say that living in england? Damn) But the arguement isn`t gonna get settled here, what ya do is if you disagree then you turn a blind eye to it, cos sooner or later your gonna upset someone else to and then it`ll be there turn to ignore it.

Why Argue?

Make love not war n all that
Well dude I gotta say I honestly disagree with dat -- not the "make love" part though[8D] I mean if you have half a brain you know nothing will get settled here -- hell, our elected officials can't even do that. So with that in mind we, as peons of the world, can discuss things and exchange ideas. Not saying I'll change my mind on any given subject nor do I expect my opinions to illuminate greatness upon your consciencousness. Just saying that there ain't nothing wrong with throwing ideas out there to see what other peeps think.

Now whether a cbr forum is the correct venue for exercising these ideas ... well it is "off topic" so I guess it's o.k.

Old 02-07-2006, 07:21 PM
L8X
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Not a Disney Cartoon.

forgive my ignorance but is Moslem different than Muslim?