Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

i dont say anything i just continue along my way or if its a car full of hott girls i just tap the rear seat and ask if one of them would like to join me instead lol
+1

Old 08-23-2007, 09:47 PM

Blindin probably has the proper idea. Most of the people saying/motioning are not smart enough to pick up on the hidden sarcasm of such statements and may be less likely to take offense/trash your bike while you're away. Always gotta consider what may happen to your baby while you're away.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:52 PM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

ORIGINAL: Vermino
unless guys are your thing, then well talk to voodoo
Aahhhahahaha! Well Done!

Anyway, this clown in a pickup truck motioned for me to do a wheelie as I was passing him on a 4 lane hwy. I pulled up next to him and slowed to his speed and stood up on the pegs like I was going to do a standup (which I don't do and don't try to do), Then I repeatedly tugged upwards on the clipons like I was trying to lift the front end up with my arms. I sat back down and just shrugged and waved and pulled away. He had a priceless look on his face like WTF? It's fun messing with people.
yeah stand-ups crazy the sh*t out of me.. but i've only done wheelies on request from like mid age people - teens or like my age i could give a **** less, but it's just funny to hear like a 45 year old "PULL THAT SON OF A BITCH UP!!" especially if they dont look like a total ***** or something (you know, like richie car or something)..

i cant believe voodoo hasnt said anything yet... i'm off the hook - thank god

Old 08-24-2007, 02:21 AM

Yea I was riding by a party and I hear DO A WHEELIE and I just threw some revs and went on my merry way

Old 08-24-2007, 02:32 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A car pulled up next to me with a car full of high school punks at a stop light. I was waiting patiently for the light to turn and I hear "HEY! YOU ON THE BIKE!" I flipped up my visor and looked at the driver, hanging out the window. "DO A WHEELIE!" he screamed.

"YOU FIRST!" I shouted back.

He had a very confused look on his face.

"I CAN'T DO THAT!" he yelped back, still looking confused.

"NO S**T!?"...........light turned green, and I took off.

He probably sat there confused for a while.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:30 AM

This is a true story. During the summer around here, they hire high school students (obviously old enough to work, like seniors) to be flaggers on the easy detail road construction (like when they cleaning ditches and stuff). Anyway, out here there's this long stretch that they were just starting on. As I approach them, the kid does the vertical wave for a wheelie. TO ME IN A CONSTRUCTION ZONE. I get up next to him and asked him what that meant and he told me ( I know what it means, I just wanted to be sure he actually did it). I proceeded to pull past the contruction vehicles, stop the bike, go back and find the crew foreman.

I told him the situation and he went up to the kid, asked him for his hard hart, vest, and told him he was fired.

Old 08-24-2007, 09:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

A car pulled up next to me with a car full of high school punks at a stop light. I was waiting patiently for the light to turn and I hear "HEY! YOU ON THE BIKE!" I flipped up my visor and looked at the driver, hanging out the window. "DO A WHEELIE!" he screamed.

"YOU FIRST!" I shouted back.

He had a very confused look on his face.

"I CAN'T DO THAT!" he yelped back, still looking confused.

"NO S**T!?"...........light turned green, and I took off.

He probably sat there confused for a while.
Hahahahahaha! That's awsome! That got me laughing.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:47 AM

I can't believe you got some kid fired thats hilarious. hahah

I like the "You First......No Sh*t"response thats pretty funny.

And the one where your pulling on the handle bars trying to make it wheelie (hahahaha),
that guy must have thought you escaped from somewhere.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:18 PM

So last weekend my girlfriend asks me to come to lunch at her grandparent's, she told me one of my roommates could come too. So sure enough, me and my roommie ride out there, he's on a 929. We get there, have some food, we had a good time. When it was time for us to leave, my girlfriend comes out and says "hey can I see you guys do a wheelie?", and we're like sure why not, closed neighborhood, no big deal. We go and turn at the roundabout and when we're in front of the house we pull the front wheel. Later that night I come around to pick her up in my car, her grandpa was there. I come in say hi to everyone and he's like "Don't be doin any more wheelies around this house anymore.." and I turn and look at my girlfriend expecting her to stand up and say something like, oh grandpa I'm sorry I asked them to do it, my bad, something like that... the bitch just kept quiet and all I said was "yes, sir, my apologies, won't happen again". F*ckin bitch... am I right to be pissed off about that? Maybe I'm just taking it too personal, but I hate looking like a fool in front of other people. I guess I should've known better, should've said something like, no I shouldn't do that around here...

Anyway, just thought I'd share this...

Old 08-24-2007, 01:35 PM

ORIGINAL: OldGuy61

So last weekend my girlfriend asks me to come to lunch at her grandparent's, she told me one of my roommates could come too. So sure enough, me and my roommie ride out there, he's on a 929. We get there, have some food, we had a good time. When it was time for us to leave, my girlfriend comes out and says "hey can I see you guys do a wheelie?", and we're like sure why not, closed neighborhood, no big deal. We go and turn at the roundabout and when we're in front of the house we pull the front wheel. Later that night I come around to pick her up in my car, her grandpa was there. I come in say hi to everyone and he's like "Don't be doin any more wheelies around this house anymore.." and I turn and look at my girlfriend expecting her to stand up and say something like, oh grandpa I'm sorry I asked them to do it, my bad, something like that... the bitch just kept quiet and all I said was "yes, sir, my apologies, won't happen again". F*ckin bitch... am I right to be pissed off about that? Maybe I'm just taking it too personal, but I hate looking like a fool in front of other people. I guess I should've known better, should've said something like, no I shouldn't do that around here...

Anyway, just thought I'd share this...
hell i'd be pissed too. she asked you to do it, then stood there and didn't say a word while you took crap from her grandparents? i'd say she owes you at LEAST a bj

Quick Reply: No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!