Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!

After reading the recent thread about wheelies and that guy on the busa getting hurt.
Made me think of when I go riding and get the arms moving up anddown, the teenage
kid hanging out the car window telling me to wheelie, or the car full of chicks telling me to wheelie in the most polite teasing way....

Normally I just shake my head or ignore them, but I wish I had something to say tothese peoplethat wouldmake them feel retarded.

What do you guys who don't "show off" for these people say?

Old 08-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!

i dont say anything i just continue along my way or if its a car full of hott girls i just tap the rear seat and ask if one of them would like to join me instead lol

Old 08-23-2007, 03:02 PM

why would you wheelie for the ladies. wheelies are directly related to the amount of acceleration a motorcycle can produce at any given speed. I am not trying to accelerate away from the ladies.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:08 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

why would you wheelie for the ladies. wheelies are directly related to the amount of acceleration a motorcycle can produce at any given speed. I am not trying to accelerate away from the ladies.
OMG AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-23-2007, 05:17 PM

i would rather just blow a kiss to the ladies then wheelie... the guys, well they are just going to have to follow me intil i feel like popping a wheelie..

you really cant do sh*t to show how retarded they are for asking but i just lead them off like "oh you want a wheelie? ok" start revving it (they get their hopes up and everything) and then i'll just take off normally.. that's like mesaying them "get that car on TWO WHEELS!!!"

But with women, try to get some action - women dont really care for wheelies, actually i knowquite a few that is like "i'm not getting on that thing" because they have seen wheelies before and think i will do one.. so make some cards with your # or just hit on them. unless guys are your thing, then well talk to voodoo (i'm joking voodoo) [8D][8D][8D][8D]

Old 08-23-2007, 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Vermino
unless guys are your thing, then well talk to voodoo
Aahhhahahaha! Well Done!

Anyway, this clown in a pickup truck motioned for me to do a wheelie as I was passing him on a 4 lane hwy. I pulled up next to him and slowed to his speed and stood up on the pegs like I was going to do a standup (which I don't do and don't try to do), Then I repeatedly tugged upwards on the clipons like I was trying to lift the front end up with my arms. I sat back down and just shrugged and waved and pulled away. He had a priceless look on his face like WTF? It's fun messing with people.

Old 08-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Mad

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

Anyway, this clown in a pickup truck motioned for me to do a wheelie as I was passing him on a 4 lane hwy. I pulled up next to him and slowed to his speed and stood up on the pegs like I was going to do a standup (which I don't do and don't try to do), Then I repeatedly tugged upwards on the clipons like I was trying to lift the front end up with my arms. I sat back down and just shrugged and waved and pulled away. He had a priceless look on his face like WTF? It's fun messing with people.
^^ [sm=roll.gif] Classic!

Old 08-23-2007, 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

haha that's hilarious. i'm gonna have to try that one day when someone tells me to wheelie. i've only had one person ask me to wheelie, and it was a girl that works with my fiance that i don't like, so i just flipped her off and kept riding (she's the kind of girl that thinks she's hot, but doesn't realize how digusting she looks). she looked at me like "wtf??" she didn't know it was me at the time, but i'm sure someone told her later.

Old 08-23-2007, 08:09 PM

i'll wheelie for girls and kids when johnny law is nowhere to be found, but the teenage, or college guys who wanna see it.... maybe next time pal..

Old 08-23-2007, 09:36 PM

I have jokers all over this town give me that motion with their wand like a gay wave... not worth my time.... just like the ******* that comes up to me while I am getting something at the quickie mart "my bike will beat that" mind you they are walking to the store and no car in sight let alone a bike....
I say "yup you will" then just ignore everything else coming out of their mouth.... not worth my time.

Quick Reply: No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!