Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

No fight left in the Irish

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No fight left in the Irish

Haha take your over ranked *** home.

Norte Dame played a dismal sugar bowl and deserved that *** whooping. They bent over,grabbed the ankles and took it right up the ***. They were over ranked all year loosing to good teams (MICH & USC) and beating crap like ARMY and STANFORD who maybe won 4 games combined. Im not hating on those 2 schools( army & stan)im just showing the quality of play they were up against and still had a high Bowl of Croc **** sereies ranking. I mean get the F*ck outta here 41-14 and your in the sugar bowl. They didnt deserve to be there. So many better teams would have had a better game. I hope Brady Quiin goes to the raiders so that he may continue being the all star he never was. If your on a team that does nothing but pass, your records would be inflated as well. UCLA and MICH STATE should have beat them but let the game go late. Both of which were good teams as well. Basically Notre Dame is always over ranked and now it even more so proven 9 straight bowl games lost and a couple of blow outs in those games,. Tonight was one of them.

NORTE DAME SUCKS

....end rant....sorry but I had to say it, let the Irish hopefulls bring it on

Old 01-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Default RE: No fight left in the Irish

Yeah, notre dame sucks. Extremely over rated team. It's funny since they have a contract with NBC to broadcast all their games all you hear about is notre dame this and that. Even with the bowl game on Fox, it was still notre dame this and that. Even when they're sucking it's still all you hear about. Extremely favored.

Go Buckeyes!

Old 01-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Default RE: No fight left in the Irish

what doesNBC stand for??
Notre DameBroadcasting Channel[:'(]
what do i think about Notre Dame[sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif]