Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The New Year Resolution Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 01:34 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The New Year Resolution Thread

Sorry about the thread jack, its over and done. Sorry mods and everyone else.

Old 12-27-2008, 02:55 AM

I want to relax in 2009, be nicer to people, quit smoking, start eating more to gain more weight ( 185lbs is my goal), figure out what I want to do next, if I want to move or stay here, that's about it, I guess.

Old 12-27-2008, 03:45 AM

Ive been working out a LOT lately and I've even started running. I want to keep it all up.. esp since I havent regularly hit the gym in uhh... 5 years?

So.. yeah I want to get more in shape

...and all As in classes this semester I dont see that happening.. but Ill do my best.

Id also like to keep on the 0 packs a day path that Ive been on for a while now

Old 12-27-2008, 09:00 AM

ORIGINAL: compulady5

^^ get your *** down here.. We'll see about that.

I have no New Yrs Resolution, other than putting TK954rr in his place as my man slave.
you guys should f**k already.. ever thread u two get into turns sexual. Stop the tension and blow the dude already. Or keep it in PM.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[ul][*] Ensure to have beer in the house at all times (I really don't drink much, but it's nice to have it when people come over)[*] Work on decluttering my life (I don't have a lot of clutter...just a lot in one or two rooms!)[*] Find a girl I can test recipes on[*] Cook for friends[*] Be more productive at work[*] Lower my monthly expenditures[*] Get out more (especially with the camera)[*] Quit Smoking - OK...this one is easy, since I don't smoke[*] Decorate the house more (hopefully with home made things)[*] Move my laundry to the 2nd floor and make the current laundry room into a mudroom[*] Actually load songs onto my MP3 players that I like[*] At least wash the cage once this year[*] Fix floors[*] Dress better (work or otherwise)[*] Learn the guitar[*] Get more sleep! 4-5 hours a night doesn't cut it.
[/ul]

I'll consider working out...but that is not good resolutions because it's one of the easiest things to stop doing. I'd like to do the Habitat for Humanity thing too.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

ORIGINAL: compulady5

^^ get your *** down here.. We'll see about that.

I have no New Yrs Resolution, other than putting TK954rr in his place as my man slave.
you guys should f**k already.. ever thread u two get into turns sexual. Stop the tension and blow the dude already. Or keep it in PM.
Yeah no f'n kidding.

Old 12-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Wow i fu**ed around in 2 threads in like 2 weeks and get talked to like this. Sorry for trying to have some damn fun here, but since its an issue, it wont happen again. Sorry for pissing in everyones cheerios. (although not really sorry, just being polite)

Old 12-27-2008, 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Wow i fu**ed around in 2 threads in like 2 weeks and get talked to like this. Sorry for trying to have some damn fun here, but since its an issue, it wont happen again. Sorry for pissing in everyones cheerios. (although not really sorry, just being polite)

lol sorry bro. maybe I came off like a d!ck. Truly wasn't trying too. I think u and compulady seem really cool. I was just using the PM comment like u'd tell your friends *get a room* I can think of a few times the same conversation has came up between u 2. My point being... whip it out already!!! Let ur lion roar!! I really dont give a rats *** if u two flirt, its 100% none of my business. Hope no hard feelings...

Old 12-27-2008, 02:54 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545 [ul][*] Ensure to have beer in the house at all times (I really don't drink much, but it's nice to have it when people come over)[*] Work on decluttering my life (I don't have a lot of clutter...just a lot in one or two rooms!)[*] Find a girl I can test recipes on[*] Cook for friends[*] Be more productive at work[*] Lower my monthly expenditures[*] Get out more (especially with the camera)[*] Quit Smoking - OK...this one is easy, since I don't smoke[*] Decorate the house more (hopefully with home made things)[*] Move my laundry to the 2nd floor and make the current laundry room into a mudroom[*] Actually load songs onto my MP3 players that I like[*] At least wash the cage once this year[*] Fix floors[*] Dress better (work or otherwise)[*] Learn the guitar[*] Get more sleep! 4-5 hours a night doesn't cut it. [/ul]

I'll consider working out...but that is not good resolutions because it's one of the easiest things to stop doing. I'd like to do the Habitat for Humanity thing too.
lol thats one big list.. and i love how you said add mp3s to ur player u actually like! LOL!! I have that same issue.. I always put all this weird ****, almost trying to force myself to like, but I dont.... so I wont use my player, cause its full of crappy music.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Quick Reply: The New Year Resolution Thread