Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The New Pup

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 02:52 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The New Pup

So, long story short........I got myself a new pup about a month ago. I've been extremely depressed (and still am) about loosing my previous dog, Dakota. She was the best dog I've ever had, obeyed every command and was just flat out the best companion ever......this was her.........

Name:  meandthepup.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  88.8 KB

But she's been gone since July, and I've been needing a dog around..........and since I go to the shelter everyday to hopefully find Dakota, I eventually came across this little guy. His name is Rocko, and I picked him up from the local shelter.........and he is just under 3 months old. He had Parvo, Distemper, Kennal Cough and Giardia (sp?) which is an intestinal virus. He almost died twice when in the hospital, but $1500 later.......he is now the normal puppy he's supposed to be.......

MEET ROCKO........

Name:  rocko_000001.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  66.8 KB

Name:  rocko_00003.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  68.3 KB

Old 10-18-2008, 03:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The New Pup

Sorry to hear about the loss of your pup,

Cute dog you got there though. I cant wait to get me a house so I can have a dog.

Old 10-18-2008, 03:30 AM

I want a house that I own not rent so I can get a dog too

Old 10-18-2008, 04:00 AM

man that sucks.. im like a total dog lover. My dog is 4yrs old now had her since a pup, and I dont know what I'd do if something happened. Shes like my blood. My Kid! She got out or something?

Rocko is very cute. Hopefully all is well (as good as it'll get anyways) and you can move on. Teach rocko all the cool tricks!!

Heres my dog when she was a pup
Name:  IMG_0700.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  65.2 KB

shes smiling at the new puppy rocko!
Name:  IMG_1349.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  51.1 KB

Old 10-18-2008, 05:02 AM

it really hurts ...i know. I lost a buddy 8 years ago( ironically'dakota' as well)and it still hurts sometimes, His sister just turned 14 this year. she is still amazingly healthy but way up in years. I know I am going to be a flippin disaster when the lord finally says its her time. she has been with me thru thick and thin. it was her that got me thru my first wreck....I was disabled for 2 years and she was by my side the whole time.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I lost my best mate in September 2 years ago, missed her badly, so I went against wot I had decided (because of wot I went through when she died) & got another dog.
I was the best decision, I've now got a great dog, different personality as expected, but loyal & smart (& a bitch as well).
Could not or would not live without a dog in my life.
Good move, Go Rocko

Old 10-18-2008, 05:25 AM

damned mutts.....