Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Nerd, Geek, Dork Test

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nerd, Geek, Dork Test

Joe Normal 35 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 0% Dork
I'm completely content with that score

Old 11-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joe Normal
39 % Nerd, 48% Geek, 13% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored less than half in all three, earning you the title of: Joe Normal.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of youwe all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 PM

Joe Normal
22 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 30% Dork

Old 11-12-2008, 12:19 AM

Joe Normal
4 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork

For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

This is not to say that you don't have some Nerd, Geek or Dork inside of youwe all do, and you can see the percentages you have right above. This is just to say that none of those qualities stand out so much as to define you. Sure, you enjoy an episode of Star Trek now and again, and yeah, you kinda enjoyed a few classes back in the day. And, once in a while, you stumble while walking down the street even though there was nothing there to cause you to trip. But, for the most part, you look and act fairly typically, and aren't much of an outcast.

I'd say there's a fair chance someone asked you to take this test. In any event, fairly normal.

Congratulations!

If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback!
\
[/align]

Old 11-12-2008, 08:26 AM

They Joe Normal They do not know me very well

43 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 35% Dork For The Record:

Old 11-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Retired Moderator

Mine just said...

Three popped collars bishes!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 12:23 PM

NO WAY!!! 3 collars? I popped a six collar earlier. Wait that was a six pack of beer. My bad.

Old 11-12-2008, 02:42 PM

Joe Normal 48 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 43% Dork
JOE NORMAL.

IM SNOOPY BITCHES

Old 11-12-2008, 02:44 PM

Dont mistake NORMAL for COOL. Normal = BORING.

Why be normal....

Old 11-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test by donathos ...
Joe Normal
26 % Nerd, 9% Geek, 9% Dork

For The Record:

Congratulations!

If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback[/align]

Quick Reply: Nerd, Geek, Dork Test