Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 02:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: neighbors

HAhahahaahahahahhaa, that had to suck!!! I take it you arent a fan of DDR??? Hahahahaha, thats great

Old 03-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Retired Moderator

DDR??? Dudley Do Right? Dig Dug Rookie? Do Do Raper? Dom Deluise Reject? Don't Do Rock?

Old 03-13-2007, 03:09 AM

DDR? dance dance revolution?!

Old 03-13-2007, 03:19 AM

thats awesome i knew i wasnt the only one

Old 03-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, guy at the back likes to suck beer & play his stereo really loud, not bad in itself, but he has put his speakers in the yard itself, guy next to him, has (on last count) twenty or so cats that he likes to feed at about 3:am, hits the top of the can with a spoon, so the cats are running from everywhere and every dog in the neibourhood goes nuts. Next door upstairs (we share a common wall), run the bloody air con 24/7 (yep even when they ain't there, air compressor for its outside our window, they like to come home on Sunday nights about 11:30 and play their stereo, must be the same band cos its the same freakin Bass player that I hear every dork plays in their cars,
(yeah you know the one DOOF-DOOF-DOOF, lookit me, I'm cool cos not only do I have my headlights on, but I have driving lights on as well, DOOF DOOF). New neighbours behind them have Rap contests when they hit the ****, that would not be to bad cept they suck (Young, white middle class Australians don't have to much to complain about, except maybe not being young, poor or black or talented). People across the road have their weekly screaming bust up fight, cops usually involved, he threatens to kill her, so she screams, so someone calls the police, then they both scream at the police. It used to be kinda entertaining, but now it just sad. Yeah I want to move really badly, but my wife likes the inner city, but Ive put a timetable on it, maybe next year.Oh yeah, hang on, the pubs must have closed, hear a car coming down the street, DOOF-DOOF-DOOF.

Old 03-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Retired Moderator

Everyone in my neighborhood knows and likes eachother, except for 2 houses. My next door neighbors and the b***h up the street. First, the next door neighbors never say hi to anyone. I wave. They just stare back. Once they found out I have a bike, they always, and I mean ALWAYS call the cops on me.

Here's the best one.......I was out washing my bike and Codes Enforcement pulls up. They said that someone reported that I was washing "harmful contaminates" down my driveway. WTF? I told him I was just washing my bike, and he says "Okay sir, have a nice day". I looked over and my neighbors are right there, staring me down from their front porch. So I yelled over "Yep, just washing all those harmful contaminates off my bike!.....Next, I'll wash the Nuclear waste off my truck!".

I just ignore them now, and that seems to work lately.

Old 03-13-2007, 10:38 AM

Wife and I live in a quiet town house complex.Well it was quiet until we moved in.I feel sorry for the neighbors because if we aren't fighting we are fu#@*.So there is always screaming or yelling one way or another.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:31 PM

This topic is hilarious, oh and I do know what a heater is I was messin with voodoo. And I too did not know what DDR is . I've got tons of neighbor stories, from fighting them to putting a maxipad covered with hot sauce in their mailbox....but I'll keep those to myself.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:05 PM

how many of u guys "are" the annoying neighbors but just dont realiz it???

Old 03-13-2007, 02:22 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

DDR??? Dudley Do Right? Dig Dug Rookie? Do Do Raper? Dom Deluise Reject? Don't Do Rock?
I'm also confused. I thought it stood for Deutsche Demokratische Republik (former East Germany).

Quick Reply: neighbors