Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need a stolen bike?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 01:41 AM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a stolen bike?

A couple of my buddies and I went out for a ride this afternoon and hit up this bar to get some food it was about 10:30 we were leaving and a 06' 600 Gixxer pulls up and asks if were interested in buying a bike. Jokingly I said sure how much? $1.00 a cc and it's hot. I thought about it for a second (really I was contemplating on wether or not to jump his ***, but the dude looked too shady) and said nope. As he was pulling away,I was ready to get a plate # but the plate was missing and had a fake temp on it. We watched which way he went and called the police so hopefully they might get him.

I was leary of confronting him because these guys are low lifes and if there threatend in any way it could be my life or my buddies, so I let it be. I wanted to beat his *** but he still had his helmet on so I wouldn't of been able to clock him and if he had a gun he might of had enough time to pull it out.

Even though it was a GSXR, I can't believe he would ask fellow bikers to buy a bike he stole.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:56 AM
Default RE: Need a stolen bike?

damn dude...way to play it cool atleast..thats about all you can do i guess..hopefully they catch the guy..

Old 04-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that sucks, sounds like you handled it right, RCR. i wouldnt exactly want to confront him about it or start **** right then and their either. i hope he gets caught.

Old 04-06-2008, 09:45 AM

Yea i guess???? you did the right thing but sad that now-a-days you have to worry about someone having a gun i really not a big guy or anything but i think if i ws with my buddys and leaving a bar and that happend at least he desserves an *** whooping and then go to jail when you call the police. Because just think that some poor squid some where is missing his bikeand even though he is a squid he worked hard to get somthing he wanted and this loser stole it because he is scum oof the earth so i say beat his *** and then take him to jail.

sorry for the kinda rant thieves just get me so mad scum of the earth and makes me even more mad that you have to worry about doing what is right becuase this idiot might have a gun i hope he wrecked on the way home is now a quadrapleegic(or however youspell it) and has to suffer through life

Old 04-06-2008, 09:59 AM

ORIGINAL: RooR Mast3r904

Yea i guess???? you did the right thing but sad that now-a-days you have to worry about someone having a gun i really not a big guy or anything but i think if i ws with my buddys and leaving a bar and that happend at least he desserves an *** whooping and then go to jail when you call the police. Because just think that some poor squid some where is missing his bikeand even though he is a squid he worked hard to get somthing he wanted and this loser stole it because he is scum oof the earth so i say beat his *** and then take him to jail.

sorry for the kinda rant thieves just get me so mad scum of the earth and makes me even more mad that you have to worry about doing what is right becuase this idiot might have a gun i hope he wrecked on the way home is now a quadrapleegic(or however youspell it) and has to suffer through life

I have to agree with this. Thieves make me mad. If I had buddies who'd get my back, I'd get all my buddies close to the bike to check it out and then jump him. I can understand the concern about a gun, but the element of surprise and friends is all you need. Some poor guy is without his ride because of this douche.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:12 AM

Should of threw a stick in his spokes when he drove off.

Old 04-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Because just think that some poor squid some where is missing his bikeand even though he is a squid he worked hard to get somthing he wanted and this loser stole it because he is scum oof the earth so i say beat his *** and then take him to jail.

Its a GSXR so he is a squid?? Your an idiot.

RCR sounds like ya did the right thing, ya just never know these days, knife, gun, who knows.

DDCavi thats frickin hilarious

Old 04-06-2008, 01:03 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

I have to agree with this. Thieves make me mad. If I had buddies who'd get my back, I'd get all my buddies close to the bike to check it out and then jump him. I can understand the concern about a gun, but the element of surprise and friends is all you need. Some poor guy is without his ride because of this douche.
Well I think like that also. But until that time comes you really find out what you would do. The guy was sitting on the bike and we were about 5-6' away from him. Now my thought proccess was this, Jump him and beat him down and we are the good guys. Then I also thought my buddies may not understand what is happening at first and not understand why I jumped him. I had no head shot cause of the helmet and if my buddies werenot on the same thought proccess as me (i had no idea if they were thinking F-thatIm not going anywhere near a stolen bike) All it would take was one second and I could be dead (leaving my kids and wife alone) or my freinds for that matter. All over someones elses bike that probably has full coverage being so new. It was not worth it.

Now if we walked out and he was trying to steal my bike Im sure my buddies would of been on my heels as I was flying thru the air tackling him.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Banned

I think you did the right thing considering the circumstances.

Judging from your story it was something that probably went down in a matter of 2 minutes or so. Not enough time to tell if your friends are on the same page as you. Add to this the fact that you had someone who was obviously not in a normal mind set. He could of been strapped with a gun or a knife. I think you did everything you could have possibly done in this situation.

Old 04-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

^ which is why its always nice to know that if something goes down right off the batt your buddies will have your back

Quick Reply: Need a stolen bike?