Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

NEED TO RANT

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEED TO RANT

Sorry to hear Bullit, but hopefully once you get home it will be a good leave, and all will be forgotten.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:52 AM

holy smileys classy...you got that on lock

wait bad weather in cali?!? does that happen?

Old 10-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Retired Moderator

Well I want to rant too, and since you are done, I will take up where you left off. I am at work...and it f_cking sucks! I had a few too many beers last night and have to deal with idiots, morons, and douchebags...with a hangover. Then, one of the guys that works in the yard loading and cleaning equipment wants to talk to me. He is nice, but I hate it when he wants to talk to me. He has a monotone voice, smells like he must be covered with fish scales underneath his clothes, and can't tell a story or convey his message for jack cchit. He doesn't pronounce a *th* sound, which also bugs the crap out of me. For example, he says bofe instead of both. Also, he used to be in the reserves, and is as bad as that girl with her band camp stories: This one time...in Egypt...

So I am getting inendated with phonecalls, which I hate. I get asked things like:

Oh, so you are open? (No, we are closed, but I am answering the phones just to f_ck with you. Yay me!!!)

Do you have one of those things, I'm not sure what it is called? (Good thing I'm a mindreader, b!tch)

I reserved a tractor, is it there? (No, you reserved it for 9am, so we decided to have one here tomorrow, idiot)

I noticed that many people smell on Saturday morning at the old equipment rental store. They probably figure, it is Saturday and they are just going to pick up a trencher or pressure washer, so why take a shower, put on deodorant, or wear clean clothes. Why? Why?? Because I have a freaking hangover, and my stomach is a little queasy, that's why! I don't wan't to smell unwashed, sweaty shirt, old man smell with my hangover, thank you very much. Peeps be trippin, yo.

Sooooo...what's up with checks? Haven't you people heard of a debit card? When you pay with a check, jerkface, I have to have your phone number, DL #, run it through the check machine (which asks me a series of like five questions), put our account number on it, put the contract number on it, put the approval number on it, get a stool sample, get your mother's maiden name, cure cancer, fight intergalactic pirates form the future, etc, etc, etc. Thanks...thanks a lot! I could be donating my time to build schools in third world countries, but NOOOOOOOOO, I have to fill out nine thousand things on your personal check.

In closing, I would like to say, Mr. Weekend Warrior, just because I rent the shiz doesn't mean I am a contractor. Just because I rent a concrete mixer doesn't mean that I can form up and poor a foundation for your house. I don't go to Safeway, buy groceries, and ask the cashier how to make Eggplant Parmigiana and Baked Alaska, do I? Freaking knucklehead, hire a contractor if you don't know what the hell you are doing. Then he will come in and rent the thing, and I won't have to put up with pure stupidity.

Okay, I feel better. Thank you. [sm=rant.gif]

Old 10-25-2008, 12:38 PM

Wow Chris, that sucks man im sorry. maybe the day will get better though...theres always hope=)

On a lighter side:
It sure sounds like someone has a case of the mondays!!! LMMFAO if you know what thats from.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Retired Moderator

Office Space FTMFW!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 12:47 PM

Built, you will forget all about it once you see the family. Keep your head up!

Doodoo, I would suggest a nice strong cocktail just to take the edge off.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:48 PM

LOL we have a wiener, opps i mean a winner!!!! LOL Tell him what he wins Charlie!!!
We have an all day expense paid day at the equipment rental store being disgruntled and having to put up with douches. Seriously Chris i hope your day gets better bro, im hating having to go in at 4 today

Old 10-25-2008, 12:53 PM

wow voodoo, thats definetly the most serious complaining i have heard from you almost ever!

so i forgot to ask is the tractor i reserved there?

speaking of answering the phones, there are 2 local convenience stores near my house (under 2 miles) so i call one at 8:25, they answer "hello _____________ store" and i say yes how late are you open until? and they say, we closed at 8. im like what that Hell did you answer the phone for then? geez.....even worse than that, i called the other store after that, "hello ___________ store" yes id like to order a pizza! "sorry we closed 25 minutes ago" ..............WTF why did you answer the phone then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 01:31 PM

Chris, youd better be glad i couldnt find any pics of you to use in photoshop

Old 10-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ Willyboy...that sounds like a fun challenge...[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Quick Reply: NEED TO RANT