Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need to find Arai RX-7 speakers

Old 01-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to find Arai RX-7 speakers

Does anyone OWN or know someone who owns an Arai RX-7 helmet who has put speakers in there? I bought some for my Shoei RF-1000 but that helmet is retired. The inside of the Arai is much smaller and there is no way those speakers I bought would fit in there. To whoever is going to say "buy these headphones they're awesome!" no. I've tried using headphones they just fall out of my ears as soon as I put the helmet on and aggravate me.

Thanks

Mike

Old 01-31-2009, 12:30 AM

i just use ear buds but i really want to put something in my helmet!
you found something made to be put in a helmet?

Old 01-31-2009, 10:22 AM
Banned

wow....first response to the thread is exactly what the op was not looking for....good job

op- your best option is going to different electronic stores and cruising around the headphones aisles/sections.....look for something that is going to put out the sound you want but is as thin as possible..

i have seen lots of mods like this....sometimes needing to shave a little foam out of the helmet to get correct placement....some helmets are worse than others....but it is not impossible to do what you want to do

unfortunately its a "custom" application and you will have to use the resources that are available at your disposal.....take your time and maybe to a D.I.Y on it for the rest of the forum

good luck

Old 02-02-2009, 01:41 AM

Where did you find speakers for the Shoei if you dont mind me asking?

Originally Posted by dwschultzy
wow....first response to the thread is exactly what the op was not looking for....good job

op- your best option is going to different electronic stores and cruising around the headphones aisles/sections.....look for something that is going to put out the sound you want but is as thin as possible..

i have seen lots of mods like this....sometimes needing to shave a little foam out of the helmet to get correct placement....some helmets are worse than others....but it is not impossible to do what you want to do

unfortunately its a "custom" application and you will have to use the resources that are available at your disposal.....take your time and maybe to a D.I.Y on it for the rest of the forum

good luck
Lol and you didnt do much better :thumbsdown:

Old 02-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Old 02-26-2009, 01:55 PM

^^ Haven't seen you in a wile...lol.