Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Names?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've always called my 1000F "BIG BIRD"
Just seems to fit somehow

Old 12-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I call her Tracy.. I really don't know why. It came to me one day, when my gf asked me who I was talking to.

Old 12-13-2009, 11:21 PM

Obviously my bike is called Shadowfax, thats not my nickname- its my steed! Comes from Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" It is the name of Gandalf's horse, and I couldn't put it more eloquently then he... Thus my Tag Line:

Old 12-14-2009, 12:21 AM

i call her the man

Old 12-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Red face

You call her (and I'm assuming she's a "Her", as most bikes are) the man? Or is it: "The Man"? They have kinda different connotations...just sayin'

Old 12-16-2009, 09:06 AM

I call my bike Naomi. I bought her with a carbon fiber tank pad that has a blonde girl wearing a blue bikini same blue as my bike. At first I was like thats the first thing thats coming off (was going to replace with a plain carbon fiber one). But then I was sitting on her while she was warming up and I looked down at her and she winked at me! lol She's never coming off!

Old 12-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pistonempire
I call my bike Naomi. I bought her with a carbon fiber tank pad that has a blonde girl wearing a blue bikini same blue as my bike. At first I was like thats the first thing thats coming off (was going to replace with a plain carbon fiber one). But then I was sitting on her while she was warming up and I looked down at her and she winked at me! lol She's never coming off!
Haha thats good. I love your bike! Im a sucker for blue bikes! Looks clean.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:33 AM

thanks bro.... when I was shopping around I went to go see a dull navy blue rr that I actually thought was black. It completely threw me off. I actually was shopping for a red bike. But when i saw this blue in person I knew I had to have it. I want to do a few more things to it but nothing major i like the way it looks now. Maybe Honda carbon tank knee pads. HID's and thats it. Can't wait for spring here.... damn RI winters

Old 12-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pistonempire
thanks bro.... when I was shopping around I went to go see a dull navy blue rr that I actually thought was black. It completely threw me off. I actually was shopping for a red bike. But when i saw this blue in person I knew I had to have it. I want to do a few more things to it but nothing major i like the way it looks now. Maybe Honda carbon tank knee pads. HID's and thats it. Can't wait for spring here.... damn RI winters
Ya im waiting for some warmer weather. Nothing like RI weather here in the south but it still gets below freezing. Im waiting till Feb/Mar to paint my bike again. After that though im done with it since its so old. I cant let it keep nickle and diming me. I need to save for a RR : )

Last edited by CBRfenatic93; 12-16-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:49 AM

I hear you man.... what color you looking to paint it? I like the F3's but decided on spending the extra cash because I didn't want to deal with an older bike (was nickel and dimed to death my an old CRX I had lol). I sold that and bought a 5th gen prelude (my other baby) and then My rr..... The 03-04's are priced very decent nowadays. you won't be disappointed plus the price will be offset with the sale of your F3. Good luck bro

Quick Reply: Names?