Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my video on youtube...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my video on youtube...

ORIGINAL: mdfirefighter

everything ah... seems to be fine ah.... not ah... bad ah... video ah...

+1

Old 09-28-2007, 05:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

ORIGINAL: madgreek

Haha. I just listened to it again to count the ah's. Looks like 57 is the magic number! I hate it when people do that!
Well, I must admit, I figure a white collar worker like you would have absolutely no problem performing in front of a camera. And I didn't realize ah's were such a damn descriptive term LOL but on a serious note. I think you done a good job of getting your point across and describing your product. You should have seen me the first time I had a group of young Marines looking at me with that dumb puzzled look on their face waiting for me to tell them something intelligent and thought-provoking. It just takes time and as your confidence level rises. You will find yourself at no loss of words and no ah's anywhere in your statement. H@LL ask Raven if he ever found me at a loss for words LOL
Hey, I might be white collar, but I usually communicate with our clients by phone/e-mail. We rarely need to have meetings with them, and when we do, either the senior guys go it alone, or I just sit there like an a-hole waiting for my oppurtunity to talk (which doesn't happen much). But hey, I'm still coming up in my field. I am actually a little better in front of a group of people (no cameras). It's usually just camera'sthat freak me out a bit.

BTW, this was shot by my cousin, who has a lot of talent in video production. His expertise is really in editing, but I think he did pretty nice camera work too! When we were younger, he made countless short films. They are obviously amature when you see them (we were teenagers), but still hilarious! I amin a few of them, and I look like I'm about to **** my pants! LOL! I'll post one up if I can find it. After seeing it, you'll think I've improved immensely in front of a camera!

It reminded me of that video of the virgin talking about making love...!
Bwahahahahha!!!

...also, I'm surprised you guys have been so nice about the video. I expected to get flamed much, much worse for this one!

Old 09-28-2007, 06:44 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Film is part of my major, and for being a "quick and dirty" video, it didn't turn out bad at all. It serves it's point to potential buyers. Overall, I thought it was pretty.......uh.........good. Just bustin' your chops man.