Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My Stolen Helmet and Pissy Night

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Stolen Helmet and Pissy Night

I used to have one of these...

The Friday night following the night I got fined as described in my previous post, I left my helmet on my front porch and went to a house party. I live in a nice residential neighborhood and had left my helmet on my porch many times before, but apparntly this was the wrong night to leave it out. When I got home the next day, already pissed off by an event that I'm going to get to soon, I went to go for a ride. Alas, my helmet was not to be found. I searched every nook and cranny of my house so instensively, that I even looked in places a helmet couldn't possibly be like under the couch cushions and in my fridge.

Then I remembered...it was outside sitting in a place that was now vacant. My helmet was stolen. I'm simply assuming that it was probably taken by some kids walking by because if it was a biker passing in a car that saw it, they would have taken my front & rear stands and the black visor that goes with the helmet that were all on the same porch within 20 feet. Anyway, even though I don't really have the spare cash to blow since most of my cash is going into my new house, I bought a new helmet and am borrowing a plain silver helmet off a friend in the meanwhile. I went with the helmet below, which is actually kinda exciting because it matches my bike great with the colors and overall design and finish. I went with the gold mask also.

As far as my old visor goes, it is useless since the new Icon helmet use the proshields. Because of this, I took the old visor and placed it in the exact spot my helmet was originally in when it got stolen with a post-it not that reads "You forgot this *******!" signed with a smiley face. Oh well...I found this helmet for $220 on newenough.com, a great deal since practically EVERYBODY else sells it for $300.

SO...I have discussed my ****ty Thursday where I got my citation, and now I have discussed my stolen helmet...to complete the **** trifecta, I must go into once more story. Sorry for the overload of content, but this site was offline for awhile and when it came back up, I didn't have the spare time to post this crap.

Let me start with this. A week before the Friday in question, I took a ride with my cousin to the mall to help him find a phone replacement. Why did he need a phone replacement??? Because he got really drunk and pissed himself in his sleep with his phone in his pocket. Needless to say, I unrelentlessly ridiculed him about this to the point of annoyance.

While with him, I decided I was sick of AT&T and I switch to a Verizon plan and got a new LG Voyager. Fast-forward to one week later. While I my helmet was being stolen, that house party I was at was at this very same cousin's house. Without getting into too much detail, I got thrashed. At some point in this hazy night, I passed out at on my cousin's couch. You'll never believe what I woke up to...

That's right, pissy pants. And furthermore, guess what was in my pocket? That's correct...my brand new $300 phone. DESTROYED. That's right people...I'm 25-years-old and still get so drunk now and then that I **** myself and I'm not afraid to admit it. Embarassing? Sure, but not so much that I'm going to deprive others of this ironic hilarity. Let's take a step back and look at this karma in action...I pissed myself and destroyed my phone on the very couch of the person who I relentlessly ridiculed for pissing himself and destroying his phone.

THANK GOD I paid the 5 bucks for the phone insurance, and had a new one the next day for a $50 deductible. Otherwise, I would be a lot more pissed off (no pun intended) about this situation. There you have it...if you made it to the end of this novel, I hope you have enjoyed by **** storm trifecta.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Default RE: My Stolen Helmet and Pissy Night

ha ha ha +1 for pissing yourself and telling the story! too bad about the helmet. i dont get how things happen, the first two years i've been in l.a. i stayed in ****ty echo park. i always had my bike parked right on the side walk (the new one for a while and the old f2 for months) and no one touched then. my buddy, who used to ride a 1k rr lives in a very nice neighborhood and gets his bike swiped. ???????? dont get it

Old 06-19-2008, 01:06 PM

seriously though that's some messed up ****, nice new helmet btw

Old 06-19-2008, 01:15 PM

WOW......I read that whole thing like a thrilling novel only to find out that it was a comedy instead of a cliffhanger. I just about lost it when I read that you pissed yourself...

Thats pretty bad man, but not as bad as my buddy who **** himself from being too drunk...his girlfriend had to change his "diapers" errr underwear.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:27 PM

Wow short, hope your weeks here in the future turn for the better. If not I don't know what else could go wrong. Thanks for sharing the "pissy pants" story. Being a 23 old college student, I can find humor in it.

As for the thieves, they need their fingers/hands cut off like in the olden days.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats some good **** right there. thieves should all burn.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:29 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sounds like you had an awesome couple days. lol you never told me this story.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Registered Users

Buying a brand new shiny phone - $300
Having a helmet stolen and replacing it - $220
Harassaing your friend about pissing his pants and ruining his phone, then doing that yourself - PRICELESS!

There's some things money can't buy (karmic justice), for everything else there's Mastercard!

Old 06-19-2008, 02:46 PM

lol..now whats the moral?? Go pp before u pass out..lol..or ditch the phone for the night

Old 06-19-2008, 02:52 PM

If peeing your pants is cool, then i'm shoortbuss!

Quick Reply: My Stolen Helmet and Pissy Night