Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My New Years Resolution

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My New Years Resolution

[sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 01-02-2008, 04:51 PM

Not only do I think this post is freakin hilarious, I completely agree. Being a ex-smoker, there were places in Columbus where I couldn't smoke because of the ban they had. But who is to say I can't smoke because of my health, yet you can go smother a triple whopper and indulge on a double chocolate milkshake and not say it's good for your health. I'm not be biased in any way. Just stating facts.

Old 01-02-2008, 05:20 PM

Hahahahaha!

Reminds me of butt out and Rob Reiner. The last clip is the best.

http://southpark.comedycentral.com/v...isodeId=103937

Old 01-02-2008, 05:26 PM

Well this post was inspired by many things, one being a local radio station and their topic of weight loss, and secondly a good friend of mine who gave me the idea of the "fat-ban"

Old 01-02-2008, 06:08 PM

im screwed.....

Old 01-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Retired Moderator

I would think a "food stamp" ban should come before a "fast food" ban. I was at the store picking up a can (Kodiak), and the a$$hole infront of me used his Oregon Trail card to buy a litre of soda and paid cash for his 40 oz. Mickeys. Not only is he buying bullsh!t with his food stamp card, but he then has money to buy alchohol. If I had it my way, when you signed up for your food stamps, you would be given a list of food to buy, like W.I.C., and you would give up the right to purchase cigarettes and booze...because if you can't afford to buy food for your family, you definately don't have money for "extras". Voodoo out...[:@]

Old 01-02-2008, 08:18 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I would think a "food stamp" ban should come before a "fast food" ban. I was at the store picking up a can (Kodiak), and the a$$hole infront of me used his Oregon Trail card to buy a litre of soda and paid cash for his 40 oz. Mickeys. Not only is he buying bullsh!t with his food stamp card, but he then has money to buy alchohol. If I had it my way, when you signed up for your food stamps, you would be given a list of food to buy, like W.I.C., and you would give up the right to purchase cigarettes and booze...because if you can't afford to buy food for your family, you definately don't have money for "extras". Voodoo out...[:@]
lol ..AMEN, brotha!!

Old 01-03-2008, 03:41 PM

we could add that in there too

Old 01-03-2008, 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Preach on my man.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:13 PM

so you use this card, they give you cash back, and then they buy beer?

Quick Reply: My New Years Resolution