Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My new site

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new site

Hey everyone, I only normaly post on the 600rr forum but i've just made a little site for my photography and thought i'd share it with everyoneso feel free to check it out and let me know what you think good or bad, feedback is helpful. the site is www.kscphotography.webs.com

Thanks

Old 12-27-2008, 04:32 PM
Default RE: My new site

nice site dude!

Old 12-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

talented

Old 12-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice

Old 12-27-2008, 06:10 PM

I do sites as well and agree with CBR. the free banner should go at the bottom. If you have any questions let me know I will be glad to help out if I can. Here is a site I created and host.

Oakridge Motorsports

Looks very nice..

Chris

Old 12-27-2008, 06:12 PM

Love the Sepia tone of the overall website. (If you can move the ads to the bottom it will look even better)

You have a good eye for angles and composition, and I loved the "Last Breath" photos, some of them are "album cover worthy".

Get a couple of "family portraits'" for your portraits album, to expand your reprtoir. right now your portrait album looks too "Punk rock" and expanding your range will appeal to a broader clientelle.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:21 PM

I have to keep up to my @sshole ways... I got a reputation to keep you know...

I HATED it! My 85yr old grandma with Parkinson's can take better photos. You got a long way to go man.

[sm=badbadbad.gif]

hahaha... nah great work dude.. I suck with a camera. I try to get all creative and its always a flop. A++++

Old 12-27-2008, 07:25 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Giday Karl
Nice website mate I like the dark yet friendly color ..

Only a few things that , if it were mine I would do..
The banner adds (google) I would chuck at the bottom instead of the top..

Professional websites that do not rely on advertising dollars usually do not display google adds , let alone right at the top mate..

The pages I think need a Home link so that peeps can easily find the front door..
I know you have it linked from your main header graphic , but some peeps will not find that mate ..

Any way to make your Guest Book accessible without joining as a member ?
some peeps are reluctant to actually join a business website just to do that ??

Well done in any case
Thank you to everyone who took time out to look at my site, you all made me smile haha. Basically the site is a free site so i'm not usre i can do much more to it, it's just so that people can view my photography without having to go on my myspace or facebook account as you'd need to make a profile to view them, and it cuts out all the s**t you get on those two sites too. I'll try to move the banner from the top and also make a home page link too. As the site is free it's very limited as to what i can do and change but thank you for all your comments i really appreciate all your opinions. When i get home from traveling i'm hoping to have my own site made rather than just having the free one you all saw. Thank you once again and take care everyone. ride safe x

Old 12-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

classic is right on the ads, however, if you are trying to run ads (assuming those are not part of the free hosting agreement), they need to be above the page fold, or advertisers wont want to show ads on your site. hes also right on joining to sign a guestbook, im not going to register at your site just to say, hey, nice site! i dont see the ads up top anymore, but i have an ad blocker, if they are not, you need to move the header up to the top margin.

when and if you get around to needing a site, let me know if you need some help, thats what i do.

Quick Reply: My new site