Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My little road rage incident- a good story

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My little road rage incident- a good story

thinking back on it i could have busted his face open with my chin bar and left him in the road till he sobered up but the headbutt idea didnt come to me until i was typing it up. I actually ran into this guy today at the scrap yard bringing some metal in but he didnt recognize me without a helmetand i decided to turn the other cheek in a small room full of people

Old 08-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

Jules, nobody thinks about this stuff untill it is usually to late..sounds like he wanted to make amends with this guy. this d-bag had other plans.
I understand what you are saying .. the same thing happened to me months and months ago now ..but .. you cant make amends with someone who just tried to kil.l you ... you are on a bike and someone deliberately tries to run you off the road ..amends?? ..no..just no!!

Jules

Old 08-12-2008, 02:03 AM

I dont like to have enemies..I'm willing to let things go pretty easily, life is short..To short.

Old 08-12-2008, 02:05 AM

i think this girl is smarter than all of us collectively. thats hurts more to admit it than the truth does to u other guys out there.lol

Old 08-12-2008, 02:05 AM

I might have thought differently about this a few days ago. but i had to go to a funeral for my friend today. he was 29. i remember seeing him not to long ago. and now he is gone..you never know if today will be your last.

Old 08-12-2008, 02:06 AM

I dont like to have enemies..I'm willing to let things go pretty easily, life is short..To short.
I am not saying make an enemy of him ..I am saying get away from him at all costs ..he tried to run you off the road so why would you want to make amends with someone like that ..dont be his enemy but dont be his friend either ..you two are done!!

Jules

Old 08-12-2008, 02:10 AM

Meh. i probably spin some rocks at his windshield before fleeing. im kind of an A-hole tho.

Old 08-12-2008, 02:14 AM

Meh. i probably spin some rocks at his windshield before fleeing. im kind of an A-hole tho.
Oh noes!! ..lol ...I know how you feel but this would antagonise him further and if he wasnt in a killing rage before he almost certainly would be now ..ok think about this ..he tried to kil.l JP without provocation, what might he do if he is actually provoked?? ..you guys are on bikes and vulnerable, you cant afford to engage, provoke or anything else ..you just need to live!!

Jules

Old 08-12-2008, 02:29 AM

awe. see how much she cares?lol i would have loved to let some gravel fly. i could have been long gone before he knew what hit him but there was none. i would totally laugh at the thought of him being so pissed off and hitting his steering wheel and trying to find me while ive long since high tailed it out of eyeshot.lol damn i should have

Old 08-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Banned

Jules is right. Even the meekest, mildest, wimpiest person out there in a four-wheeled vehicle has a huge advantage over the toughest of us bikers. It doesn't matter if you nearly killed four people with own bare hands at the bar the other night, they can kill you with the slightest twist of the steering wheel. Period. Always turn the other cheek...or better yet...turn that thingy on your right handlebar...

Quick Reply: My little road rage incident- a good story