Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my first eye opener

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: my first eye opener

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI

as soon as I get my CWP ill be packing...
And, then what?

I'll tell you what, NOTHING. There is nothing that you *packing* is going to do for the situation.

Are you gonna *cap his ****? No, you aren't. So what's the point of that comment?

Old 03-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI
as soon as I get my CWP ill be packing... untill then i just wait for the day im forced to kick some jackasses door as hes trying to squeeze me out of my lane unknowingly
back away from the keyboard.

Old 03-30-2007, 08:28 PM

If I am going to be in heavy traffic...I always carry a pocketful of 10mm steel ball bearings.

Try that...just toss them in the air...and let the steel rain begin..

Old 03-30-2007, 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

If I am going to be in heavy traffic...I always carry a pocketful of 10mm steel ball bearings.

Try that...just toss them in the air...and let the steel rain begin..
YAY, then they can bounce around and damage someone elses car that had nothing to do with the incident in the first place.

How about growing up and just getting away from the otheridiot driver? Or you could act like you said and help more people hate sportbike riders!!!!1111 Thanks for helping.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:42 PM

Some people just don't get sarcasm or humor. LOL!!! I liked the ball bearing one.

As to kicking the car... you will be liable and at fault for any damages done. Someone I know did that when someon jamed into their lane without looking or signaling. If you have time to "defensively" kick a car, you have more then enough time to brake or accelerate. Stay awake.

Old 03-30-2007, 09:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Sproutf3

carry one of those collapseable club's and carry it on a leg holster....or just go fast enough that they cant keep up....whenever i get an *** tryin to **** with me i just give them the salute, and makem dissappear
I like that...better yet, you could mount it on the triple tree and it'll really confuse them when it looks like you just ripped off your steering stabilizer and put a big *** dent in there door with it...

Old 03-30-2007, 10:50 PM

Actually, intentionally trying to run you off the road would be considered assault with a deadly weapon I think....hmm...gotta go check my CHL handbook and some other laws.....[>:] So, maybe you could "Stop the threat on your life"........

Old 03-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Retired Moderator

Some people are just pieces of $hit and totally crazy. I have heard of people like that, but fortunately, I haven't had an experience like the one you are describing. My first impulse would be to let things alone, but my anger would tell me to get the guy...in any way possible (the more psychologically damaging the better)!

Old 03-30-2007, 11:41 PM

This is whywe all should investin the tank mounted cameras! Get it all on tape make the bastards fry!

Old 03-30-2007, 11:54 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Some people are just pieces of $hit and totally crazy. I have heard of people like that, but fortunately, I haven't had an experience like the one you are describing. My first impulse would be to let things alone, but my anger would tell me to get the guy...in any way possible (the more psychologically damaging the better)!
it was a pretty intense feeling for me (ive only had my bike since dec. so i am still very new to riding) my only impulse was "dont die! dont die!" when it all boils down, i guess there is really nothing we can do (within the limits of the law) at that very moment to try and discourage actions like that, the best thing i suppose would be to slow down/speed up, and get the hell out of that guys way. ride safe everyone and please be attentive! you never know when a jackass is going to come ruin your day!

Quick Reply: my first eye opener