Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My first Car Movie!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 03:02 PM
July 2008 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perhaps I should be more specific. Enjoy shenanigans and fun, but don't risk potential endangerment of some random person that happens to be driving the other direction. I could care less if you can "see" through the turn. It's unnecessary. Take stuff like that to the race track where it's legal and way more fun.

And Trey, can you stop trolling my *** every single time I post something in this forum? I didn't do a damn thing to you, so get off my case.

Old 05-08-2012, 04:15 PM

Hostility is strong with this one. You are trolling me. I couldn't care less what you post. You can't triple stamp a double stamp and I posted before you.

Last edited by Trey929RR; 05-08-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Razz
Old 05-08-2012, 04:26 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Ah, so I take it your post was edited by a moderator as a preventative method, to make sure that the awesomeness you spout did not garner a cult-like following, leading to a religious revolution in the name of Trey? That's clearly the only rational explanation.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Aken
Perhaps I should be more specific. Enjoy shenanigans and fun, but don't risk potential endangerment of some random person that happens to be driving the other direction. I could care less if you can "see" through the turn. It's unnecessary. Take stuff like that to the race track where it's legal and way more fun.

And Trey, can you stop trolling my *** every single time I post something in this forum? I didn't do a damn thing to you, so get off my case.
DUDE, I've lived here for 15 years and I know this road! I can see thru these turns. I KNOW THESE ROADS. This video production even tho "home videoish" was taken with the upmost respect. Safety was always #1. If you are not a local COP, my GF or my MOM please don't talk to me like I'm gonna give a **** about what you say. I am a father of one and would NEVER put anyone in danger. I'm not a reckless moron! I can appreciate your concern but please keep your smuggish comments to yourself. Please note that some of the footage was sped up for effect.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:33 AM

Smoore, without a doubt your M5 is very nice. The video was done well, especially the intro. Keep doing what your doing and don't let others bring you down or even waste your time with that.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:39 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Originally Posted by smoorebmw
DUDE, I've lived here for 15 years and I know this road! I can see thru these turns. I KNOW THESE ROADS. This video production even tho "home videoish" was taken with the upmost respect. Safety was always #1. If you are not a local COP, my GF or my MOM please don't talk to me like I'm gonna give a **** about what you say. I am a father of one and would NEVER put anyone in danger. I'm not a reckless moron! I can appreciate your concern but please keep your smuggish comments to yourself. Please note that some of the footage was sped up for effect.
Yeah, and how is someone on the internet who DOESN'T know these areas and doesn't know YOU supposed to know if you are taking every precaution you can in doing so? You could be an 18 year old gangsta-talking kid for all I know, who does it all the time and could give a **** about anyone. I'm sorry you think that I'm being smug by saying you shouldn't cross double yellow lines on public roads, but that will ALWAYS be my opinion REGARDLESS of who you are. I'm happy that you keep safety as a high concern when doing stuff like this, but I can't know that you are just based on an internet video. So don't jump on my neck for taking the way of SAFETY and LAW over some cool video footage when I don't know who you are or how seriously you're taking things.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:43 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Also, you shouldn't do it if for only one reason - there's now video proof of you breaking driving laws on the internet. It might mean nothing, but it's possible it could bite you in the *** at another time.

I don't say any of this out of hostility, nor do I think you're a bad person or your video sucks (although I don't appreciate being called smug or otherwise for advocating safety). This is just my opinion. You post things on the internet, and you're going to get them.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:19 PM

Haha nice man! Top gear style!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Getting dangerously close to locking this thread yall.

Yell at each othe in private.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Aken
Also, you shouldn't do it if for only one reason - there's now video proof of you breaking driving laws on the internet. It might mean nothing, but it's possible it could bite you in the *** at another time.

I don't say any of this out of hostility, nor do I think you're a bad person or your video sucks (although I don't appreciate being called smug or otherwise for advocating safety). This is just my opinion. You post things on the internet, and you're going to get them.
Good points and I take back my smug comment! That road is very deceiving and supper easy to see around that stretch of road. I don't advocate reckless driving at all! and trust me safety was taken very seriously...Before we shot the short scenes we discussed what we were gonna do...

Quick Reply: My first Car Movie!