Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My first Car Movie!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 05:21 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Aken
Could use some improvement. And don't drive illegally. But otherwise nice work.
Of course it could. It was his FIRST video. Hes not Hollywood.

&

What do you mean? We have over powered motorcycles, and he has a 500hp car... you expect us to really drive/ride @ 65mph ??

Im sure you dont ride your bike at the speed LIMIT 65 ... I know I dont lol

Old 05-07-2012, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by CTcbr929
^^ Saw a M6 just the other day... awesome car... M5 is still and will always be my dream car tho...

Great video man. Liked everything about it, the over-dramatic music etc..

and my favorite parts were when you pressed the 'sport' button or traction control button w.e, then the next shot was your foot flooring the accelerator! Sickkk
HAHA thanks bro!! It was a ton of fun making it too! Those bikers were great riders. They randomly rode by and saw us filming and wanted to join the fun.

Originally Posted by Aken
Could use some improvement. And don't drive illegally. But otherwise nice work.
Everything could use some improvements and I'm pretty sure I'll continue the way I wanna drive.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Of course it could. It was his FIRST video. Hes not Hollywood.

&

What do you mean? We have over powered motorcycles, and he has a 500hp car... you expect us to really drive/ride @ 65mph ??

Im sure you dont ride your bike at the speed LIMIT 65 ... I know I dont lol
Yes, yes we do expect you to really ride @ 65 MPH (if that's the speed limit) whenever publically posting speeds here.

I know Yolie has never seen a...n..y...t...h...i...n...g above 65 MPH. Meaning she's n...e...v...e...r left 1st gear

(Loosely translated: we all know the reality so its not necessary to publicize it )

Old 05-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Default Good Video

Tell your lil bro good job! Especially for his FIRST! Im sure the more he plays with it the better. Nice luck snatching those bikers too, even though I saw dude almost eat it at 2:09 . All in all this a great vid, keep it up and post more!

Old 05-07-2012, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Yes, yes we do expect you to really ride @ 65 MPH (if that's the speed limit) whenever publically posting speeds here.

I know Yolie has never seen a...n..y...t...h...i...n...g above 65 MPH. Meaning she's n...e...v...e...r left 1st gear

(Loosely translated: we all know the reality so its not necessary to publicize it )

Lol nice.. my bike can do the speed limit in 1st gear too haha... yours just gets there faster!!

And I was just making a point but I know what you mean boss.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Default keep doing what you do

Originally Posted by smoorebmw
Everything could use some improvements and I'm pretty sure I'll continue the way I wanna drive.
That's what I'm talking about.

::deleted::

Last edited by Trey929RR; 05-08-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: you can't triple stamp a double stamp
Old 05-07-2012, 10:13 PM

Personally I drive WAYYY over the speed limit and do wheelies in traffic, all while wearing my Stunna gear.

Last edited by NateDieselF4i; 05-07-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol nice.. my bike can do the speed limit in 1st gear too haha... yours just gets there faster!!

And I was just making a point but I know what you mean boss.
I dunno bout that. The pre-2012 s1k has a weaker low-midrange than ppl think. It's around 11k rpm is when it tells space / time to get bent and starts skipping the front wheel like a maniacally gleeful little girl

The M series cars are drool-worthy tho. Fraid I won't ever get one. I took a peek at BMW's page on them and Yuen looked over my shoulder. She said 1 BMW is my limit so if I brought one of those home, she was gonna set fire to Yolie. Strange hearing her channeling Left Eye like that

Old 05-07-2012, 10:27 PM

Kool video hope to see more soon

Old 05-08-2012, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
I dunno bout that. The pre-2012 s1k has a weaker low-midrange than ppl think. It's around 11k rpm is when it tells space / time to get bent and starts skipping the front wheel like a maniacally gleeful little girl

The M series cars are drool-worthy tho. Fraid I won't ever get one. I took a peek at BMW's page on them and Yuen looked over my shoulder. She said 1 BMW is my limit so if I brought one of those home, she was gonna set fire to Yolie. Strange hearing her channeling Left Eye like that

Huh?? Kuro Im confused You dont know about what?? Your bike def gets to 60-65 faster then mine!! I know that and Ive never even ridden your bike lol ... My peak HP is at 11k too... idk why you said that.. haha you have one of the fastest bikes on the market right now.

Oh you are saying pre-12 S1 ... I mean the 29/54 gets off the line fast because it's light weight and has power, but yours is faster.

Funny story about your gf/wife who ever she is... she seems like a good gf/wife, supportive but smart about finances.

Quick Reply: My first Car Movie!