Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My bike is ugly according to people

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 02:32 AM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My bike is ugly according to people

I am having PMS week or something. I am getting pissed and also sad.

According to (edit CBRClassic : people on another forum), my bike is weird and funny because it is lowered. I know it does not look like a stock height bike. and if I had the choice, I would not have lowered it. But for me to ride sportbike, any sportbike, I would have to lower it. Me being 4'11 and only have about 27 inseam is something that I cannot change. It is my disability in a way.

Why do they have to talk **** about how my bike look??? Yea all their bikes look nice, but.... I realized why I never liked that forum..

Last edited by CBRclassic; 06-22-2011 at 03:32 AM. Reason: no other bike website URL's allowed , sorry ...
Old 06-22-2011, 02:51 AM

I wouldn't worry what others have to say. The only opinion that matters is your own.

I personaly like the over all look! Nice and clean lines and scheme. And I"m not usually in to the color red. All the changes, add ons make it your own. It being lowered makes that much more unique.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:38 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Yea I love my bike because we went through mods to fit me right out of dealer's door. And we had rough time in the beginning cuz I had to learn how to ride on my own.

This really felt like someone said my boyfriend is wired looking.

My bike's been good to me always

Old 06-22-2011, 03:54 AM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ask em how it feels to get burned by an ugly bike

Old 06-22-2011, 04:29 AM

hot girl on a bike.....the friggin thing ould be held together with duct tape and itd look good lol

Old 06-22-2011, 05:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What ever floats your boat. It's alright to listen to what other people have say, but in the end its down to what you like. If I'd have taken notice of what other people like/don't like I would never have eaten oysters & discovered single malt (funnily enough on the same night . People have told me since I was a teenager that I was a fuggly & I seem to have done alright despite.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:20 AM

don't worry about what other's say about your ride Yumi! it's your ride not theirs.

if my wife were the one doing the majority of driving on my bike, it would definitely be lowered so she could flat foot...as I would worry the whole time she was out of sight if I knew she couldn't easy get her feet solid at stops.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:32 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

who cares? if your bike is modified, there's someone that will find fault with a mod that you have done. i think bikes look best when you can barely tell what they are anymore... but to each their own.

its your bike, not someone elses, it should be the way YOU want it, not what someother azzhats on another forum think it should be like.

you have a really clean bike, it looks very good. anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand motorcycling or they are just jealous

Quick Reply: My bike is ugly according to people