Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My 360 went belly up...

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My 360 went belly up...

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

have you tried to towel trick voodoo?
I heard you're never supposed to hang a wet towel off of your weiner...is that the towel trick?

Old 07-15-2007, 04:18 PM
VP

your wife just told you that so you'd quit waking her up at 3 oclock every morning... lol

this towel trick!
http://thexboxdomain.net/2007/01/15/...ck-fixes-360s/

Old 07-15-2007, 04:55 PM

For those of you who dont know.. and i didnt read all the posts so if this is a repost.. sorry..

Its called the Red Ring of Death.. a problem that has been killing alot of 360s thats why microsoft sent out the extended warranty.. and i say get a PS3 now that they worked the bugs out on 1080i its the sickest console out there.. unless you are into little boys and you like the wii.. !!

Old 07-15-2007, 06:40 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

For those of you who dont know.. and i didnt read all the posts so if this is a repost.. sorry..

Its called the Red Ring of Death.. a problem that has been killing alot of 360s thats why microsoft sent out the extended warranty.. and i say get a PS3 now that they worked the bugs out on 1080i its the sickest console out there.. unless you are into little boys and you like the wii.. !!

Hey hey!!! Stop making fun of Ronald McDonald!!!

One -- the PS3 is still too expenive. Ya I can buy one but its stupid that they put blu-ray in it. (Ya, I still think movie playin on consoles is gay). They expect to get what they want for it.

Second -- Theirs, what 15 games out for it now. I dont get my hopes up high and play with myself till a good game comes out. I wait till its out, then get it.

Third -- I always wait months till I get a new console cuase they dont sell like they used to so I know they wont hit 1 million sales, so the price goes down.

Fourth -- I saw the overheating problem for the 360 a mile away. With consoles now (in my book) a PC more than ever they get just as hot or hotter than a PC. They crammed all that goodyness in a lunchbox and didnt expect anything to go wrong. Come on.

Old 07-15-2007, 08:01 PM

Ummm....they dropped the price $100.. for the 60gig.. and 80gig soon to be released for old price.. and they have plenty of games.. SOCOM is coming out soon.. and madden.. well enough said.. i could live off of both of those games.. !!.. and ronald mcdonald is a pedafile!

Old 07-15-2007, 08:04 PM

hey now i don't like little boyz ! [sm=badbadbad.gif]and i own the wii ~ and as far as the ps3 goes its looks great but where the hell is the rumble ? and i go thte high def cord for my wii and it looks great ! but my questions is to okiezac do you own a wii or a ps3 or even 360 ? where are you getting your little boy data from . please do me a favor and don't knock till you tried it ~

Old 07-15-2007, 10:00 PM

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

hey now i don't like little boyz ! [sm=badbadbad.gif]and i own the wii ~ and as far as the ps3 goes its looks great but where the hell is the rumble ? and i go thte high def cord for my wii and it looks great ! but my questions is to okiezac do you own a wii or a ps3 or even 360 ? where are you getting your little boy data from . please do me a favor and don't knock till you tried it ~

O no you didn't!!!!

Ya man. Me liking great graphics, I'll go witha 360 or PS3. But the Wii (weeeeeeeeeeeeee) has its place. I finally got to see one while working on a house. Dam I didnt relize they were that small.

Old 07-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Retired Moderator

The towel trick...sounds like BS, but even if it worked, why would I want to only be able to use my console for three hours at a time before it shut off. Imagine being moments away from a save point or being in the middle of live game play, and getting the ring of death? I hope I only have to fix it once.
And as far as the PS3...when they decide to finally make a good game and drop the price about two hundred more dollars, I might reconsider. When a PS2 game (God of War) is better than the next gen console games...that is a bad sign.

Old 07-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

idk ninja gaiden sigma looks pretty good ... but what swith their slogan "the real reason you bought a ps3" sounds kinda bad to centralize a system around 1 game . hopefully they come up with some better games because so far im lovin xbox

Old 07-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Retired Moderator

I guess the games that are coming out for the PS3 in 2008are supposed to be pretty good (according to E3 and my teenage son). We'll see what happens...I think my wife may be getting a stinkin' *** Wii for her birthday (from me). If she gets one,she will get Zelda with my name inscribed on it...apparently it is incredible on the Wii.

Quick Reply: My 360 went belly up...