CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   music (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/music-11159/)

vtec97hatch 03-25-2006 01:48 PM

music

well, i figured since we're all getting to know aech other through these posts, what kind of music does everyone listen to? i cant remember if this subject was posted previously, but here it goes.... i'll start. i listen to(tolerate) pretty much everything, but mainly listen to rap!

bubba_d_duck 03-25-2006 01:52 PM

RE: music

pritty sure i saw this posted before but i listen to mostly any thing but mainly live it on the punk rock station on sat. radio

BabyGirlF3 03-25-2006 02:05 PM

Mostly reggaeton, or hip-hop

QuinC 03-25-2006 02:40 PM

its all about the
rock alternative, breaking benjamin - so cold, perfect circle - blue, midtown - to our savior - Staind - So Far Away.. thats a few just to give you an idea.

classic rock led zeplin to rolling stones to elton john all classic rock is good.

some of the older hiphop/rap, run dmc, sugar hill gang, old LL cool j, bone thugs and harmony, jt money, old ja rule.

matisyahu - king without a crown, got no water. etc..( if you haven't heard matisyahu yet.. buy it! download it! just find it..)

country is cool when you get songs where they arent bitching/crying.. garth brooks - aint going down .. only fast country song i can think of off the top of my head.

edit: forgot jack johnson.. listening to jack is good because it keeps you from wanting to speed! [&:]

ya'll gotta give some songs so we can check them out! maybe make an offical cbrforum.com sound track?

josho66 03-25-2006 03:18 PM

Country and Top 40 most of the time. Rap/Hip-Hop is a favorite when working out though.

Monkey 03-25-2006 10:00 PM

I listen to a variety of things, Rock, Metal, Hip Hop, Trance, and some others I can't think of.

Turboedsupe 03-25-2006 10:13 PM

Underground rap, punk, and country is all i listen to

mjflagg 03-25-2006 10:19 PM

My taste is pretty much in this order.

Old Metal - Slayer, King Diamond, Metallica, Megadeth, Metal Church, Ozzy & Maiden
Newer Sh!t - Tool, Godsmack ....
Classic Rock - Led Zeppelin, Van Halen ...
Rap - anybody who stems from NWA - Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, Ice Cube & Easy MotherF**ing E :D, oh yeah - Ice-T (Body Count is cool)
Country - trucker stuff
Jazz - some, but must have a decent beat
Classical - once in a blue moon
Opera & what ever else I don't like - if I were single and was trying to get laid!

city worker 03-25-2006 10:21 PM

Rock!!!! OZZIE! Offspring,anything that kicks ass!! got some Pink floyd.NO F##KING country i hate it!!!!

ImmaSquashYou 03-26-2006 01:03 AM

R&B, hip hop, n whatever's on z100. i like emo rock..-= )