Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Moto X question

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moto X question

My driod dosent is my problem its slow it lags and it only started after the update , how in the heck do I root it?

Old 01-10-2011, 06:39 AM

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://a...xbaYHGpDGcv2tw

go look around in here thats how i figured out alot of problems but havent tryed to root yet

Old 01-10-2011, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by LJ Harp
My driod dosent is my problem its slow it lags and it only started after the update , how in the heck do I root it?

Should of got a iPhone 4.....

Old 01-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
Should of got a iPhone 4.....

Im sorry the iphone 4 does not come with verizon

Old 01-11-2011, 01:45 AM

you might be close to full on memory. i would go through and clean up your nonsense stuff. I choose to stay away from rooting awhile ago so i cant help you with that.

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/09/22...l-android-2-2/

but i use that site, and trust them. That might not be exactly what you need, so double check. And you can find all the info on what you need to do plus a daily updates of whats new.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Originally Posted by revilingfool
you might be close to full on memory. i would go through and clean up your nonsense stuff. I choose to stay away from rooting awhile ago so i cant help you with that.

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/09/22...l-android-2-2/

but i use that site, and trust them. That might not be exactly what you need, so double check. And you can find all the info on what you need to do plus a daily updates of whats new.

Not sure what you mean by clear the memory. I only have four apps of my own for the phone. My main use it the internet. I have cleared the internet history and it doesn't help. Thanks for the help ill check out that site too...

Old 01-11-2011, 09:02 AM

Is there a cookie history on your phone? anything having to do with the internet whether it be cookies/caches should be cleared....that might help ya a little bit. Do you take alot of pics and videos? do you have old text messages that you dont necessarly need? anything and everything can take up memory......

Old 01-11-2011, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by pimpncbr954s
Is there a cookie history on your phone? anything having to do with the internet whether it be cookies/caches should be cleared....that might help ya a little bit. Do you take alot of pics and videos? do you have old text messages that you dont necessarly need? anything and everything can take up memory......

+1 ^

on my htc hero i have to clear the cookies/caches/text about once a week to keep my phone running tip-top

Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by crashking
+1 ^

on my htc hero i have to clear the cookies/caches/text about once a week to keep my phone running tip-top
Wow. I almost got that phone. Glad I went with the desire. I haven't had to do anything since I got it and ever with little memory left it hasn't slowed down.
1 jiggahurtz processors ftw. Lol

Old 01-11-2011, 01:27 PM

^

its not that I have to or had to really I just read that if you let it build up to much youll start to lag ....I love this phone hellaz but the damn battery suck azz

your phone desires to be like my hero lol

Quick Reply: Moto X question