Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

moto gp *dont read if you plan to watch the race*

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 03:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: moto gp *dont read if you plan to watch the race*

saw the crash and booked a flight to go over and kill pedrosa! what the hell was he thinking? good thing nicky didn't get seriously hurt in that crash.

Old 10-16-2006, 02:35 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Found a clip...

I had problems playing it with media player so I had to download a divx player... click here if you need divx
[sm=boohoo.gif]make it stop!!!!!

Old 10-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Retired Administrator

I think Nicki is hungry enough to take it.... Rossi has to be full by now with all the wins he has under his belt. You know Honda will be grinning from ear to ear if Nicki takes it... Rossi defected two years ago and they serve up a fresh young kid to put him in his place.

Sorry, kinda got bored....

Name:  PedrosavsHaydenvsquarter.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  31.5 KB

Old 10-16-2006, 04:22 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

I think Nicki is hungry enough to take it.... Rossi has to be full by now with all the wins he has under his belt. You know Honda will be grinning from ear to ear if Nicki takes it... Rossi defected two years ago and they serve up a fresh young kid to put him in his place.

Sorry, kinda got bored....

Pedrosa says that he wasn't trying to overtake? B.S.!! Before that crash he was riding as hard as he could.....what he should've been doing was riding with his TEAMMATE, not ride against him.

Old 10-16-2006, 04:34 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i agree with 1badeg .. this race was shouldve been between rossi and hayden .. in the start of the race it was the 2 teams battling it out with the leader and his team mate blocking . perdosa shouldve let hayden by and stopped all the ppl coming from the back. instead he was riding as hard as he could against nicky. im all for friendly competition but when hayden is that friggin close to the championship LET HIM BY .. thats just how i feel

Old 10-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Retired Administrator

ORIGINAL: 1badeg

Pedrosa says that he wasn't trying to overtake? B.S.!! Before that crash he was riding as hard as he could.....what he should've been doing was riding with his TEAMMATE, not ride against him.
I looking forward to watching the race tomorrow. All I've been stating is what's in the press. Sounds like you guys don't agree with what Nicki or Dani are saying in the public's ear.

Old 10-16-2006, 08:22 PM

hey don, watch the race and let us know your opinion.. to me pedrosa was trying to show off what he could do and lost it. the sad part is nicky is paying for pedrosas mistake. and yea i think that hayden and pedrosa are going to say everything is fine to the public but you know hayden is pissed ! i can only imagine being in nickys position and then boom no fault to your own u go down and while ur falling all u can think about is there go all ur hard work. i really hope nicky can pull something outta his @$$ in the next race and come out on top. that would be the ultimate story to tell his grand kids one day

Old 10-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Retired Administrator

I'll post up after the race tomorrow... I know you can see Hayden is pissed in the video, but giving the benefit of the doubt that it was just part of the moment and he really thinks Dani was not trying to pass.

I know I've watched the Faster series and I loved one quote from someone (can't remember who), but it goes like this:

"We're racing against everyone out there, even your teammate. He's the one you actually want to beat because he has the same bike, same engineers, same mechanics, and so on. That makes it rider against rider without the element of the bike or resources."

Not a word for word quote, but close to this.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:29 PM

Hey do you guys know when the race comes on speed channel???

Old 10-16-2006, 10:58 PM

depends on who your cable provider is.. i have directv and it will air again tues (tommorrow) @ 10am channel 607

Quick Reply: moto gp *dont read if you plan to watch the race*