Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Most lame excuse

Old 08-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Most lame excuse

This has probably been done before, but any way, wots the most lame excuse you have given to the law after being pulled over.

OK, I got chased by a guy in an unmarked patrol car, I passed him while he was just finishing booking some other poor slob. At the time I was racing a CB900 Honda with my Kwaka on the Expressway (Freeway) So I didn't really take much notice of him as we went past.
Exited Freeway, 10 kays later and almost home, he finally caught up.
He was really angry, and when it got around to "Why was I speeding" and with my rapier like wit replied. "Was I speeding?" So I got booked (Hell I was going to get done anyway).
Later I thought up some really great one liners, but that was later.
The best I've ever heard was "I was to scared to take my eyes off the road to look at the speedo". (which incidentaly cracked the cop up, but my friend still got booked.)

Old 08-28-2006, 04:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Most lame excuse

hahahah. I just heard a GREAT one from the "grapevine". My bro and our "crew" (lol, yeah right) were out riding and ended up hooking up with one of the motorcycle cops. We found out that earlier in the day one of the guys who rides in a group here tried to do a stoppie (the slow kind, not a rolling one yet I guess?? not sure) but he fell on his face. Cracked the bike up pretty good it looks like. He tried to tell the cop that his chain locked up on him..... OK... so you tell a cop who knows a LOT about motorcycles and the physics of motorcycles that your REAR wheel locked up and that is the reason your front wheel was stopped and the bike flipped forward??? c'mon... we had a good laugh, but I prolly woulda come up with somethin like that too, given the situation. The only thing I dont like about that group is they hardly ever wear as much as a helmet.... The helmet is usually strapped to the side of the bike.... errr... as a slider?

:P

Old 08-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Retired Super Moderator

Had a buddy few weeks ago that rode out a niiiice stoppie---and set it down right next to an officer. Hopped off the bike, threw off his helmet, and said : "Holy sh*t!!! Did you see that? i just got this bike--these brakes are crazy---i almost killed myself!!!" Cop told him that he'd better be careful---and let him go!!!!!!

lol -Adam

Old 08-28-2006, 03:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH NICE!

Old 08-28-2006, 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

Had a buddy few weeks ago that rode out a niiiice stoppie---and set it down right next to an officer. Hopped off the bike, threw off his helmet, and said : "Holy sh*t!!! Did you see that? i just got this bike--these brakes are crazy---i almost killed myself!!!" Cop told him that he'd better be careful---and let him go!!!!!!

lol -Adam

***** that is the greatest thing i have ever heard

Old 08-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaha....that's the best one mang!!!

worst one is 'it wasn't me'...never works...

Old 08-28-2006, 06:54 PM

lol -Adam
LOL. That's a pretty good one, especially with it being so off the cuff. I would have let him go.

Old 08-28-2006, 07:08 PM

lol -Adam

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHH OMG ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS IVE EVER HEARD!~!!!!! ID PAY BIG BUCKS TO SEE THAT ONE!

mike

Old 08-29-2006, 03:41 AM

Alright, well I got a buddy that rides ****zuki. Well a Hayabusa ****zuki at that. Anyways, He got chased by about 6 cops and an air unit. He got away and hid in a field after ditching the bike in another field. Well the People that owned the property saw him and they had a scanner. They called him in and he went to court. He told the judge that he was going so fast that he was too scarred to let go for fear that he might die. The judge dismissed his tickets of evading police and wreckless driving. I was like "What the F*CK"

Old 08-29-2006, 07:21 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Best one I heard was a joke -- "My wife left me for a cop and I thought you were bringing her back!"